Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2014, 10:00 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
07 ThunderRoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 167
Dealer repaired under warranty. Factory replacement part installed.
__________________

__________________
2013 Sanibel 3600 5th, 2007Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel, 2WD, 4.10gears, Banks equipped, 18" factory rims
07 ThunderRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:00 AM   #62
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 13
Thanks for the warning, I found the part on Amazon and have it ready to install come spring. We are new owners of a 2015 crusader 335bhs. We picked it up in November and put it in storage. We upgraded from a passport ultralight that we had for all of one season before we made the jump to a fiver. I just wanted to say thanks to all who have posted here, I think I read every thread about the 335 before we purchased the trailer and I think I knew more about the unit then the dealer. I will try to contribute where I can. We can't wait till spring and we can take it on a shake down trip.
__________________

__________________
2015 Crusader 335BHS

2011 Chevy 2500HD Diesel
EODfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #63
Toy-aholic
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chalfont, PA
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODfamily View Post
Thanks for the warning, I found the part on Amazon and have it ready to install come spring. We are new owners of a 2015 crusader 335bhs. We picked it up in November and put it in storage. We upgraded from a passport ultralight that we had for all of one season before we made the jump to a fiver. I just wanted to say thanks to all who have posted here, I think I read every thread about the 335 before we purchased the trailer and I think I knew more about the unit then the dealer. I will try to contribute where I can. We can't wait till spring and we can take it on a shake down trip.
Welcome!!!! this IS the place to learn about your new purchase.....lots of great info here. I too, research the crap out of things before buying. I read reviews everywhere from Amazon to Tirerack.

I poke around this forum every day and learn a lot. Good luck with it...COME ON SPRING!!!
__________________
2005 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW 6.6 D/A
2013 Crusader 335BHS TE
EXGMTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:24 AM   #64
Junior Member
 
camperdave825's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 28
Has Forest River addressed this situation by replacing it with a more dependable vacuum breaker -- or is it "buyer beware"
Thank you for the heads up
__________________
Dave & Barbara Harris & Prince Charming (woof)
2013 Crusader 290RLT
2011 Silverado 3500HD, SW, XC, LB, 4x4, Duramax-Allison
traded 30E35TS Titanium
camperdave825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:45 AM   #65
Toy-aholic
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chalfont, PA
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by camperdave825 View Post
Has Forest River addressed this situation by replacing it with a more dependable vacuum breaker -- or is it "buyer beware"
Thank you for the heads up
buyer beware
__________________
2005 GMC Sierra 3500 SLT DRW 6.6 D/A
2013 Crusader 335BHS TE
EXGMTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:33 PM   #66
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 13
Hi everyone new member here,I just bought a new tracer air model 255 can anyone tell me where this part is on my model.
__________________
mojonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:30 PM   #67
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojonator View Post
Hi everyone new member here,I just bought a new tracer air model 255 can anyone tell me where this part is on my model.
What part?

TURBS
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:15 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
heavynlori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
What part?

TURBS

I think he is asking about the vacuum breaker....????
__________________
heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:07 PM   #69
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 13
Yes sir just looking for the vacuum breaker.If it can be a problem would like to replace it.
__________________
mojonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:38 PM   #70
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 13
I just ordered the vacuum breaker from pdxrv.com on sell for $54.30 shipped.
__________________

__________________
mojonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crusader

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.