Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2015, 02:15 PM   #1

Warranty service question

So I am looking to buy a Primetime Lacrosse 329BHT. The Dealer that carries them is about 2 hours away. Not bad, but I was wondering if you can get Warranty work done at a local RV Service place? Does Primetime have Authorized Repair shops that are not dealers?

Dealers seem to be very hit or miss as far as customer service and repair work. I would think a place that only does service would be much better since that is their bread and butter.

Thoughts?
DodgeCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #2

I own that exact camper, it is a beautiful camper and what worked best for my family. on the service side of things, my dealer is also a ways away, they are 3 hours. I currently have it there for service, I had a minor issue prior to that and I called PT to ask if there was somewhere closer who could work on it, they provided me with a list of dealers they had close and I called them, none was willing to work on it since i did not buy it there and if I wanted them to I would get put on the "list" and they would "get to it". I also had one flat out refuse to work on it period. I now have a local small dealer/repair shop who is willing to work on it and and just bill PT for the warranty work as they are now a service center. So yes other CAN work on it but that does not mean they WILL. PT was a huge help finding me somewhere closer though.
https://www.epgsoft.com/visited-stat...00&format=jpeg
scayne62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:34 PM   #3

As mentioned you should be able to get it serviced elsewhere. My new Crusader was repaired (warranty work) at a place back in the fall that is strictly an RV repair shop.

Tags
service, warranty