Old 05-09-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
When it rains it pours

Alot of you have been following my tread with my 303RK well now I have a belly full of water..........Gray or Black I have no idea. I noticed a couple of weeks ago that the belly pan was sagging, talked to the service manager and he said "Oh that happends with the Heat".....BS....hoping it's Gray have no trouble with smell and the tanks both drain, but it has pulled the belly away from the frame so you can see it. Always find this S%#* after the dealer closes but first thing in the morning they will get a call.

2012 GMC 2500 HD
2011 303 RK LaCrosse Luxury Lite
Days camped 2010: 274
2011: 365
2012: 365
tbritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
I think it's time that PT or somebody steps in on your behalf. As you have read on this forum we all have had the "usual" type of problems that come with new tt's, but your problems go far beyond those.
I, like most PT owners, am very satisfied with my tt and feel very confident in PT's quality control and testing, but it seems like you've got one that has fell through the cracks.
I don't know what exactly needs to be done to make it right for you, but I will be very surprised if PT doesn't step in and do the right thing.

Good luck and best wishes.

Gary & Trish
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
2017 Prime Time Crusader 315RST TE 6.0 : 2007 Flagstaff 206ST MAC Series
2012 F-250 Lariat : FX4 : CC : SB : 6.7L Diesel : 3/55 Gears

2016 Nights Camped - 9
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Keep us posted. Would really like to know what they find on both your electrical issue as well as this one. Definately a new one....never heard of a belly pan sagging so much it pulled away from the frame.
Of course I seen it in my house when the water line to the ice maker broke. The ceiling under it sagged quite a bit till I started poking around. I quickly discovered what it was!
Walt-N-Terry Sanford
03 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
08 Rockwood 8317
Koodog is offline   Reply With Quote