Regular anti freeze is HIGHLY toxic. As in only a few drops will cause kidney failure and death in animals. It's VERY important to use only RV or residential anti freeze. It's pink. I don't even top up my car antifreeze in my driveway if I can help it. If I do, I keep a hose handy and wash down the area with lots of water. Auto antifreeze is also sweet, so animals like it. Oh and yes, it's toxic to people too!
Sue & Sibes
2002 Ford Expedition XL
2012 Tracer 2700 RES Touring Edition
4 Trips 70 nights