Old 11-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #21

Iggy, this is a great thing you are doing. My wife and i are going to be in Missouri around the 24th of May, my son will be getting out of basic training for the U.S Army, he will be at Fort Leoardwood now i don't how far it is from there to Brandson and we would like to join eveyone, but we have to find a way for both of us to leave work for a month, this may not fly.

In any case if we can't make it i hope the there will be a group pic of eveyone maybe setting around the campfire and post it on the forum. I will let you know if we can make it happen.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Iggy, this is a great thing you are doing. My wife and i are going to be in Missouri around the 24th of May, my son will be getting out of basic training for the U.S Army, he will be at Fort Leoardwood now i don't how far it is from there to Brandson and we would like to join eveyone, but we have to find a way for both of us to leave work for a month, this may not fly.

In any case if we can't make it i hope the there will be a group pic of eveyone maybe setting around the campfire and post it on the forum. I will let you know if we can make it happen.
ROCKWOOD06

Ft Leonard Wood is about 130 miles north of Banson MO as far as I know. I used Google map. We hope you can work out the details. Even if you don't make the rally it I'm sure your son will appreciate your visit after his basic training. I'm a 21 year vet from the USAF and know how important it is to support all our men and women in uniform. You should be very proud of him. Keep us posted.

Yes, I'm sure we will have a few pictures from the rally.

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walke View Post
Good job Iggy. We will be in Florida the month of APRIL and planned to go to Branson in May. We will plan now to leave early and be there on May 1st / 2nd. I will let you know after I confirm reservations. See you then!!

We definitely need representation from Canada. Hope you can make it.

John

Old 11-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #24

Great news we have 10 rigs signed up for Branson MO

Hi Everyone!

I just received a phone call from Michelle at America's Best Campground in Branson MO. and we have met the magic number of 10 rigs that have made reservations.

What this means is I will now sign a group contract for the special price of $27.50 per day for the group. If anyone calls in the future they will still be charged a deposit of $35 and this will be credited to your account when you check-in. $27.50 a day for your full hookup site.

With 10 rigs we now get (2) two hour time frames to use their meeting room. I have already decided to reserve the room for Monday May 2, 2011 at 9 AM - 11 AM as this will be a great time after we are all hooked up and had a good sleep after our travels. So now rain or shine we will have a place to meet on Monday morning.

I plan on trying to find everyone on Sunday and meet you earlier. We also will have a LOGO that will be emailed to you so you can make copies to have on all your vehicles so we know who is part of the group.

Michelle will have all sorts of information for us about Branson and the shows which we can talk about on Monday morning. Not sure if she will show up and tell us more. Hopefully she will.

If you have any suggestions on when we should have our second formal gathering in the reserved room please let us know what you think? My thought was the have a final goodbye Wednesday morning May 4th around 9AM. What do you think?

Who's going so far....

Iggy John & Di Surprise AZ
3 Happy Campers Dave & Judy Perkasie PA
lbrjet Larry & Janice Noblesville IN
52Dodgeman Richard & Candice Liberty Hill TX
mg0427 Michael & Robyn Kansas City KS
Itsthetwoofus George & Peggy Grand Ledge MI
Bobfidy Bob & Nancy Broken Arrow OK
bailer6334 Richard & Carol Prescott AZ
Levendoski Dale The Villages FL
GeorgieGirl Ron & Carolyn Coweta OK

RALLY INFO

America’s Best Campground Branson Missouri
Sunday May 1, 2011, Check-in noon, 3 nights leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011
499 Buena Vista Rd, Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 800.671.4399
Daily Group price is $27.50 per day with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
This is for a full hookup electric, water and sewer. They have free wifi.
Pets welcome.

Group price per day is $27.50 (Reg $35)
Check out the campgrounds website at http://www.abc-branson.com/
Here is the Branson MO official downtown website http://www.branson.com/

You need to make reservations only with
Michelle Ward (Group Coordinator) America’s Best Campground at 1-800-671-4399
Tell her you are part of the Forest River Owners Group (FROG)

Arrival date Sunday May 1, 2011, noon check-in
3 nights (if you want to come earlier or stay later that is up to you)
Leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Old 11-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #25

John,

Meeting subject matter and times sound good to me.

Thanks
Old 11-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #26

Messages base being moved

The main message area bout the rally has be moved to a new forum location. is
NEW Message locations

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ally-7245.html

Thanks

Old 11-30-2010, 02:46 PM   #27

Latest Update

Hi Everyone. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

The latest on the 2011 Rally for others that may stop by for the first time.

We are gathering the Forest River wagons for the 1st Forest River Owners Rally in Branson MO. May 1 - 4, 2011
at the America's Best Campground (ABC). It will be 3 nights at $27.50 per night and reservations must be made and $35 deposit to hold your reservation. If you want to stay or come earlier you will only be charged the special group rate for full hookup at $27.50 per night. We now reached 10 rigs and I have signed a contract that gives us this special rate and also get to use their club house twice during our 3 day stay.
At the moment we have reserved the building on Monday May 2, 2011 from 9AM to 11AM for a get together to meet each other formally. The second one if I don't hear different will be Wednesday May 4, 2011 8AM to 10AM before we leave at 11AM.

So far we have 10 rigs and looking for more as we get closer to May 2011.

We so far have the following registered:
Iggy John & Di Surprise AZ
3 Happy Campers Dave & Judy Perkasie PA
lbrjet Larry & Janice Noblesville IN
52Dodgeman Richard & Candice Liberty Hill TX
mg0427 Michael & Robyn Kansas City KS
Itsthetwoofus George & Peggy Grand Ledge MI
Bobfidy Bob & Nancy Broken Arrow OK
bailer6334 Richard & Carol Prescott AZ
Levendoski Dale The Villages FL
GeorgieGirl Ron & Carolyn Coweta OK

RALLY INFO

America’s Best Campground Branson Missouri
Sunday May 1, 2011, Check-in noon, 3 nights leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011
499 Buena Vista Rd, Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 800.671.4399
Daily Group price is $27.50 per day with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
This is for a full hookup electric, water and sewer. Free wifi and pets welcome.

Group price per day is $27.50 (Reg $35)
Check out the campgrounds website at
http://www.abc-branson.com/
Here is the Branson MO official downtown website http://www.branson.com/

You need to make reservations only with
Michelle Ward or Traci Stilwell (Group Coordinators) at America’s Best Campground 1-800-671-4399.
Tell them you are part of the Forest River Owners Group (FROG)

Arrival date Sunday May 1, 2011, noon check-in
3 nights (if you want to come earlier or stay later that is up to you)
Checkout is Wednesday May 4, 2011 before 11 AM

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Thanks

Old 12-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #28

Iggy, i have been veiwing the other thread that you started and it looks like it has really taken off. We are still trying to figer out how we can make it as i had explain about my son being in basic tranning in the same state.
I had noticed that there maybe a decal or sticker being develop for this great Rally, well i was setting around on the computer and came up with a design so i posted it. So here it is.......It's just an idea, i did post it on the other thread.
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwood06 View Post
Iggy, i have been veiwing the other thread that you started and it looks like it has really taken off. We are still trying to figer out how we can make it as i had explain about my son being in basic tranning in the same state.
I had noticed that there maybe a decal or sticker being develop for this great Rally, well i was setting around on the computer and came up with a design so i posted it. So here it is.......It's just an idea, i did post it on the other thread.
I will PM you.
John

Old 12-10-2010, 05:08 PM   #30

I would have loved to come, but I will be in Branson for another rally in June. If any of you want to come to the Old Fella Rally (named for an old dog, not because we're a bunch of old people), it is at a private resort in Branson (Treasure Lake), is only $15 a night for full hookups, and is from June 16-19. Check out the thread on RV.net:

Trailer Life Magazine Open Roads Forum: Old Fella Rally Branson Missouri June 16-19th 2011

Gary Shapiro, 2011 Georgetown 29' Class A
Dash, Molly & Lily - now at the Bridge and forever in my heart
Shadow - 4-year-old Greyhound
Hannah - 1 1/2-year-old GSD rescue
dashonthedash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
branson, frog