Old 12-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #61
Director, FROG

We still have full hookup spaces available at the International Rally in Goshen.

Late next week we plan to send out a huge mailing to some of the most recent FR purchasers to let them know about FROG and about the International Rally and the Washington, DC Cherry Blossom trip. (This isn't a snub to anyone who has owned a FR for more than a couple of years, it's just that the most recent addresses are typically the "freshest" and assure the greatest delivery rate.)

In any event, we expect a flood of registrations to result from this mailing, so if you're thinking about the Rally, you might want to get at the head of the line to ensure full hookups. Let me know that your registration is coming, and I'll put you on the list and hold a spot for you until January 15.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:51 AM   #62

Bob, We sent in the check for the Goshen rally several weeks ago, check has cleared the bank. Will we receive a confirmation that we are registered? Thanks, Don

Old 12-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #63
Director, FROG

Don, you should have received an e-mail confirmation. I'll have to check and make sure that I sent it, but I do have you confirmed.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 12-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #64

The frog

A guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.' He looked around and couldn't see anyone.
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say
again,í Pick me up.' He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a FROG.
The man said, 'Are you talking to me?'
The FROG said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you.'
Pick me up, then kiss me; and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous, because I will be your bride!'
The man looked at the FROG for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully and placed it in his front pocket.
The FROG said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?' I said, 'Kiss me, and I will be your beautiful bride.'

He opened his pocket, looked at the FROG and said, 'Nah. At my age, I'd rather have a talking FROG.'

With age comes wisdom.
Hensley Arrow Hitch
Average 50-60 nights/yr
Walke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #65

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
We still have full hookup spaces available at the International Rally in Goshen.

Late next week we plan to send out a huge mailing to some of the most recent FR purchasers to let them know about FROG and about the International Rally and the Washington, DC Cherry Blossom trip. (This isn't a snub to anyone who has owned a FR for more than a couple of years, it's just that the most recent addresses are typically the "freshest" and assure the greatest delivery rate.)

In any event, we expect a flood of registrations to result from this mailing, so if you're thinking about the Rally, you might want to get at the head of the line to ensure full hookups. Let me know that your registration is coming, and I'll put you on the list and hold a spot for you until January 15.
Are there still full hook up spots available? We are on our way to AZ (in Holbrock AZ tonight)fleeing Michigan for the winter. Goshen is close to where we hang our hats and looks to be like fun. Let me know if there is a spot for our 42 foot 5th wheel and bigger then a semi F-250 You get our F-250 and Bobfidy F-250 and Iggy's F-250 and you'll have a lot full...Come-on Iggy you can make it.
Let us know about the full hook up spot, alright..

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:07 PM   #66

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walke View Post
A guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.' He looked around and couldn't see anyone.
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say
again,í Pick me up.' He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a FROG. The man said, 'Are you talking to me?'
The FROG said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you.'Pick me up, then kiss me; and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous, because I will be your bride!'
The man looked at the FROG for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully and placed it in his front pocket.
The FROG said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said?' I said, 'Kiss me, and I will be your beautiful bride.'

He opened his pocket, looked at the FROG and said, 'Nah. At my age, I'd rather have a talking FROG.'

With age comes wisdom.
Love it...That's a good one..

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 12-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #67

"You get our F-250 and Bobfidy F-250 and Iggy's F-250 and you'll have a lot full...Come-on Iggy you can make it. "

Bobfidy aint got no puney F250.......a Powerhouse F350 for me.....LOLOL

Just funning George.

BOB
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #68
Director, FROG

Itsthetwoofus, we can still get you into a FHU site. You, Bob, and Iggy can get together and swap "Sooper Dooty" tales.

BTW, a good friend of mine in Kansas City says that 94% of all Ford trucks built in the last 20 years are still on the road. Apparently the other 6% made it back home. (You'd never guess that his truck has a ram on the front.)

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 12-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #69

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBFIDY View Post
"You get our F-250 and Bobfidy F-250 and Iggy's F-250 and you'll have a lot full...Come-on Iggy you can make it. "

Bobfidy aint got no puney F250.......a Powerhouse F350 for me.....LOLOL

Just funning George.

BOB
OOOPS!!!! Sorry to short change ya Bob...That's right your 7.5 ft tall and needed that extra 150 to make it that big 350.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:44 PM   #70

Smile

[QUOTE=F.R.O.G.;149688]Itsthetwoofus, we can still get you into a FHU site. You, Bob, and Iggy can get together and swap "Sooper Dooty"tales/QUOTE]

Count us in Bob. As soon as we get a cartridge for our printer Monday or Tuesday we'll copy the form and put in a check and get it mailed off to you. Just found out tonight that the past 6 months of the printer setting in the cabinet dried up the ink..Bummers!!

We'll work in Iggy..