Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentcamper1 View Post
steroids? who me thats just good ol' training!
Tent,it is (Frog Jumping) not (Frog Racing) get off the frog! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #42

We're in the big time now

Check out the F.R.O.G. website:

FROG - Forest River Owners Group

We've made the big time on the corporate site!

Thanks go out to Bob for posting up our get together on his site. Hope it helps generate interest in our rally.
hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #43

I want to wish all of the (Frogs) & (Tadpoles) a Merry Christmas from the hundreds of staff members at (OMI headquaters). The second floor is decorated for Christmas in red & green. The green is supplied by the (Fillipino Cupid Girls) wearing their required Green cards at work. Youroo!!
Old 12-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I want to wish all of the (Frogs) & (Tadpoles) a Merry Christmas from the hundreds of staff members at (OMI headquaters). The second floor is decorated for Christmas in red & green. The green is supplied by the (Fillipino Cupid Girls) wearing their required Green cards at work. Youroo!!
What, no pictures? I want to see where the Cupid Girls hung their greencards.

Merry Christmas to all the Tadpoles and other Frogs out there.
hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #45

Has anyone thought of having a mini-mini frog mini rally at this? I can't do the 14 or 21, but open for all other dates. Merry Christmas you all.
Bubba
Cincinnati-Dayton RV Supershow
January 13-16 & 20-22, 2012
Airport Expo Center
Vandalia, OH (USA)
www.rvexpo.net
lowbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #46
Director, FROG

Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately, I can't do the first weekend because Cindy and I will be at the Tampa RV Show from 1/10 (Industry Day) to 1/15. I'd be happy to get together with Tampa-area FROGs or prospective FROGs while there. We'll be staying in the State Fairgrounds RV Park and will have a table in one of the Forest River display areas. I'll post where the table will be set up when we know. As of now I plan to be back in the office on or about the 18th.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:52 AM   #47

Almost a New year,I am going to turn over a New leaf! Change my ways,tell the truth. Wait,that would ruin my job in Politics! Happy New Year!!! Youroo!!
Old 01-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #48

Tentcamper,by telling (Stephs 2125) about the (Tadpole Rally) I entered you in the OMI finders fee contest. ($75.00) also a free air gauge. The drawing will be on the 3rd floor of the (OMI) headquarters,must NOT be present to win. I and (1) Cupid will draw the ticket,GOOD Luck! Youroo!!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #49

YouRoo, I mentioned the OMI Rally to Steph2125 on Thursday while trying to sell her my Equal-I-zer hitch. I'm not sure of the timing for recruiting her but I may due partial credit and/or a share of any winnings Tentcamper may receive.
I have contacted the contest board and requested an investigation to determine the exact time that Steph2125 was made aware of the Tadpole Rally.
Could you tell me whether the tire gauge has been certified for accuracy? I currently own three gauges that can't seem to agree with each other so I could use a DOT certified tire gauge.
If I am entitled to any cash prize, please see that it gets to LowBubba to help with fuel costs for the blimp flyover.
Stevea1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevea1956 View Post
YouRoo, I mentioned the OMI Rally to Steph2125 on Thursday while trying to sell her my Equal-I-zer hitch. I'm not sure of the timing for recruiting her but I may due partial credit and/or a share of any winnings Tentcamper may receive.
I have contacted the contest board and requested an investigation to determine the exact time that Steph2125 was made aware of the Tadpole Rally.
Could you tell me whether the tire gauge has been certified for accuracy? I currently own three gauges that can't seem to agree with each other so I could use a DOT certified tire gauge.
If I am entitled to any cash prize, please see that it gets to LowBubba to help with fuel costs for the blimp flyover.
Yes Steve the review board is looking into the time stamp of your posts. It appears that to be fair( 50/50) you will get all the $ and Tentcamper will receive the (Tire gauge) he will be required to pay the S/H of ($14.95)! We just want to be fair! Youroo!!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #51

Where? What? Who? When? (W)how? Shot Who?
I didn't do nothing, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. Maybe forced to get new Surveyor, family of Red headed Fuzzwarts moved into mine. Going to RV show to look for Red headed Fuzzwart remover.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #52

Fuzzwart remover is in aisle #5. Youroo!!
Old 01-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #53

I was at my local RV supply store and someone had knocked a bottle of Fuzzwart remover off the shelf and it broke. The smell reminded me of the buck lure I used when I went deer hunting so you may get a two fold benefit from using it.
One, you'll get rid of those nasty Fuzzwarts and secondly, you'll wake up to deer in your camp. Better keep the camera handy.
The dealer said the smell only last for a few weeks so you may want to wait until spring so you can get the full benefit of this fine product.
Stevea1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:33 AM   #54

We are off to the Dayton RV show to see if Lowbubba set up a booth for the (Tadpole Rally). Youroo!!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #55
Director, FROG

Lowbubba, I checked all of the vendor buildings at the Tampa RV Show, and they were all sold out of Red-Headed Fuzzwart Remover. There was apparently quite an infestation caused by RVers accidentally carrying Fuzzwarts from one state to another.

I was going to get you a quart of the Green variety, but didn't know what effect it might have on FROGs. It's not easy being green, you know.

Sorry.

By the way, nice job of getting the blimp down here. I see you had to go with MetLife instead of Goodyear, but you still did a good job. Don't forget to include Goshen in August in organizing your B.S. (blimp schedule, of course).

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #56
camping

Quote:
Tentcamper,by telling (Stephs 2125) about the (Tadpole Rally) I entered you in the OMI finders fee contest. ($75.00) also a free air gauge. The drawing will be on the 3rd floor of the (OMI) headquarters,must NOT be present to win. I and (1) Cupid will draw the ticket,GOOD Luck! Youroo!!
I think steve1956 was before me- so if his name is drawn he can pay the 75.00 finders fee.

2007 Chevy 2500HD CC
2010 V-Lite 30WRLTS
Nights Camped 2011 -64
Nights Camped 2012 -50
"I Live in My Own World, But It's OK. They Know Me"
tentcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post
Where? What? Who? When? (W)how? Shot Who?
I didn't do nothing, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. Maybe forced to get new Surveyor, family of Red headed Fuzzwarts moved into mine. Going to RV show to look for Red headed Fuzzwart remover.
Guys, Major problem on the Fuzzwarts. I found they are three different breeds of Fuzzwarts. Green headed, Blue headed, and they are the most dangerous of all, is the Red headed.

Green headed are very environmentally friendly, no problems at all.

Blue headed eat bugs and barking dogs, again environmentally and campground friendly.

Red headed are very dangerous. Once in, they can only be removed by getting a new camper. Will keep everyone informed of this new and dangerous pest that has been turned loose.
I will try and enlist Youroo and Tentcamper1 to help me fight this outbreak. This job is best left to highly skilled and trained professionals. Do Not try this at home. I will keep everyone informed on this dangerous situation. I'm still trying to find Red headed Fuzzwart Remover. I have been told by Forest River they include that with every new Surveyor.
Lowbubba
Old 01-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post
Guys, Major problem on the Fuzzwarts. I found they are three different breeds of Fuzzwarts. Green headed, Blue headed, and they are the most dangerous of all, is the Red headed.

Green headed are very environmentally friendly, no problems at all.

Blue headed eat bugs and barking dogs, again environmentally and campground friendly.

Red headed are very dangerous. Once in, they can only be removed by getting a new camper. Will keep everyone informed of this new and dangerous pest that has been turned loose.
I will try and enlist Youroo and Tentcamper1 to help me fight this outbreak. This job is best left to highly skilled and trained professionals. Do Not try this at home. I will keep everyone informed on this dangerous situation. I'm still trying to find Red headed Fuzzwart Remover. I have been told by Forest River they include that with every new Surveyor.
Lowbubba
We went to the (Dayton show) and did a (CSI) &(DNA) around the Surveyer booth,no trace of (Lowbubba) tracks! Youroo!!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:18 PM   #59
camping

Quote:
We went to the (Dayton show) and did a (CSI) &(DNA) around the Surveyer booth,no trace of (Lowbubba) tracks! Youroo!!
I see your getting the cupid girls cross-trained

2007 Chevy 2500HD CC
2010 V-Lite 30WRLTS
Nights Camped 2011 -64
Nights Camped 2012 -50
"I Live in My Own World, But It's OK. They Know Me"
tentcamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:41 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentcamper1 View Post
I see your getting the cupid girls cross-trained
Hey,they are like family! Youroo!!