Old 12-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentcamper1 View Post
steroids? who me thats just good ol' training!
Tent,it is (Frog Jumping) not (Frog Racing) get off the frog! Youroo!!

Old 12-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #42

We're in the big time now

Check out the F.R.O.G. website:

FROG - Forest River Owners Group

We've made the big time on the corporate site!

Thanks go out to Bob for posting up our get together on his site. Hope it helps generate interest in our rally.

hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #43

I want to wish all of the (Frogs) & (Tadpoles) a Merry Christmas from the hundreds of staff members at (OMI headquaters). The second floor is decorated for Christmas in red & green. The green is supplied by the (Fillipino Cupid Girls) wearing their required Green cards at work. Youroo!!
Old 12-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I want to wish all of the (Frogs) & (Tadpoles) a Merry Christmas from the hundreds of staff members at (OMI headquaters). The second floor is decorated for Christmas in red & green. The green is supplied by the (Fillipino Cupid Girls) wearing their required Green cards at work. Youroo!!
What, no pictures? I want to see where the Cupid Girls hung their greencards.

Merry Christmas to all the Tadpoles and other Frogs out there.
hoffkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #45

Has anyone thought of having a mini-mini frog mini rally at this? I can't do the 14 or 21, but open for all other dates. Merry Christmas you all.
Bubba
Cincinnati-Dayton RV Supershow
January 13-16 & 20-22, 2012
Airport Expo Center
Vandalia, OH (USA)
www.rvexpo.net
Old 12-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #46
Director, FROG

Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately, I can't do the first weekend because Cindy and I will be at the Tampa RV Show from 1/10 (Industry Day) to 1/15. I'd be happy to get together with Tampa-area FROGs or prospective FROGs while there. We'll be staying in the State Fairgrounds RV Park and will have a table in one of the Forest River display areas. I'll post where the table will be set up when we know. As of now I plan to be back in the office on or about the 18th.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:52 AM   #47

Almost a New year,I am going to turn over a New leaf! Change my ways,tell the truth. Wait,that would ruin my job in Politics! Happy New Year!!! Youroo!!
Old 01-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #48

Tentcamper,by telling (Stephs 2125) about the (Tadpole Rally) I entered you in the OMI finders fee contest. ($75.00) also a free air gauge. The drawing will be on the 3rd floor of the (OMI) headquarters,must NOT be present to win. I and (1) Cupid will draw the ticket,GOOD Luck! Youroo!!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #49

YouRoo, I mentioned the OMI Rally to Steph2125 on Thursday while trying to sell her my Equal-I-zer hitch. I'm not sure of the timing for recruiting her but I may due partial credit and/or a share of any winnings Tentcamper may receive.
I have contacted the contest board and requested an investigation to determine the exact time that Steph2125 was made aware of the Tadpole Rally.
Could you tell me whether the tire gauge has been certified for accuracy? I currently own three gauges that can't seem to agree with each other so I could use a DOT certified tire gauge.
If I am entitled to any cash prize, please see that it gets to LowBubba to help with fuel costs for the blimp flyover.
Stevea1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevea1956 View Post
YouRoo, I mentioned the OMI Rally to Steph2125 on Thursday while trying to sell her my Equal-I-zer hitch. I'm not sure of the timing for recruiting her but I may due partial credit and/or a share of any winnings Tentcamper may receive.
I have contacted the contest board and requested an investigation to determine the exact time that Steph2125 was made aware of the Tadpole Rally.
Could you tell me whether the tire gauge has been certified for accuracy? I currently own three gauges that can't seem to agree with each other so I could use a DOT certified tire gauge.
If I am entitled to any cash prize, please see that it gets to LowBubba to help with fuel costs for the blimp flyover.
Yes Steve the review board is looking into the time stamp of your posts. It appears that to be fair( 50/50) you will get all the $ and Tentcamper will receive the (Tire gauge) he will be required to pay the S/H of ($14.95)! We just want to be fair! Youroo!!