Old 06-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #51

Iggy did not mention his Pub in Pelham. Iggy Pub and Grill.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #52

Still moving ahead north. Stopped at teh KOA in Terre Haute Indiana for the night.
Hot shower and a good night sleep and I will be ready for another full day.

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #53

Final day for the First Settings. Some have already gone. We plan to leave after the Good By Breakfast to make room for Sid, Iggy et al. We be heading West before South. Plan on RONing Lapeer, MI tomorrow. Great time here. Hoppy, Hoppy, Hoopy.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiewagon View Post
Final day for the First Settings. Some have already gone. We plan to leave after the Good By Breakfast to make room for Sid, Iggy et al. We be heading West before South. Plan on RONing Lapeer, MI tomorrow. Great time here. Hoppy, Hoppy, Hoopy.
Sorry we couldn't meet. I'm in Erie PA tonight.
So tell us what you liked there? Did you use the water park?
Did you eat in any good places?

Iggy

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #55

Water park is Hugh. Currently it is The Bay of Pigs, but think most people will be gone by Monday PM. Keith's in Pelham is the only place we ate. The caterer for the FROGs dinner and breakfasts are wonderful. filling and plenty. Did not visit Iggy Pub and Grub, but wanted to. The Buffett on the tour was outstanding. The tour itself was very good, and gives you a chance to scout out places you want to see more of. Once again, Cindy and Bob have done a five star job, you will really enjoy this one.
Hope our paths will cross down the road. BTW. You have "The Sid Watch". Keep him out of trouble.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #56

Hello all. We made it back home safely and let me say that it was one of the best days for me in a long time. Cindy and Bob top notch as always, Iggy so nice to see you again and have someone who talks as much as I do, Sudbury, Arnprior and Elmira people, I think you have fun where ever you go. Old friends from Goshen #1 it was great to see you again and all the new American and Stratford friends we met I hope you have nothing but good memories of your trip to Canada. Bob I sent a message to your FROG e-mail address for you guys. Please everyone have fun, enjoy yourselves, travel safely and have a good trip home, Old Guys (Brian and Joanne)
Old 07-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #57

Glad to hear you made it home safely. Looking like rain right now but none yet. Heading to the Falls tomorrow on the bus trip. If rain holds off there should be fireworks again tonight. There was quite a show at Bissells last night which went on for a couple hours. Having a great time here.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #58

Thanks Catman86. Hope the rain holds off and glad to know you are having a good time. A lot of the people there are first timers and many of them don't seem to know about this forum so we are counting on you and Iggy to team up and fill them in on it. Have fun. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne)
Old 07-02-2013, 03:46 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiewagon View Post
Water park is Hugh. Currently it is The Bay of Pigs, but think most people will be gone by Monday PM. Keith's in Pelham is the only place we ate. The caterer for the FROGs dinner and breakfasts are wonderful. filling and plenty. Did not visit Iggy Pub and Grub, but wanted to. The Buffett on the tour was outstanding. The tour itself was very good, and gives you a chance to scout out places you want to see more of. Once again, Cindy and Bob have done a five star job, you will really enjoy this one.
Hope our paths will cross down the road. BTW. You have "The Sid Watch". Keep him out of trouble.
Left Bissell's Sunday after the farewell breakfast and stopped at Turning Stone campground so that my son and his wife could pick up their children (our grand kids) who were with us for the week. According to my grandson, age 7, the entire stay was 'AWESOME'. They loved the pool/water park area. Wasn't too crowded the week we were there. Skylon tower visit and buffet were wonderful as was the Maid of the Mist. As agiewagon stated, Bob and Cindy did an excellent job arranging everything.
Drove home in the rain and traffic on Monday and a usual 5 hour trip turned out to be 8 hours but it was still a great experience meeting all the FROGs and making many new friends.
Can't wait for Goshen.
Hope to see some 'old' friends from Niagra Falls and make some new ones at the Goshen rally.
Tom

ps- Apparently, Enterprise's 'We'll pick you up' policy doesn't apply to the one in Niagra falls. Was hoping to rent a car for some side trips but that didn't work out. No matter, we had a great time hanging at the pool with the grand children.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #60

Arrived home Monday safe and sound. I hope everyone at the second event enjoys it as much as we enjoyed the first one. As others have said, Bob and Cindy did an absolutely fantastic job. We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the International rally in Goshen. Safe travels, everyone.