Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #701

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Hi Boots!! You are welcome to come to the pot luck dinner! I will put you down! You can see the updated list in the PPST Tuesday Pot Luck Dinner thread to help you decide what you would like to bring! How will you find us there?? That is the million dollar question! I believe we won't know what sites we will be assigned to, until we arrive and check in. You might see if they can tell you who is in what sight when you check in! I for one will be wearing the FROG hat, and T-shirt! Ha!! I will post my site number on the forum once we get there too! Looking forward to meeting you!
Good idea for all us who can to post our site numbers here on the forum. Like you say none of us know where we'll be until we enter the parley gates of the fair grounds.
It'll really help to have our forum screen names on our FROG name tags, that's a great idea (thanks Frog Bob) but to add our site number to the forum..Great!!! then we can find even the ones who will be hiding for all sorts of different reasons.
See ya all there!

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #702
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots49 View Post
RVChicky and OldCoot I suppose you guys are a team. We would love to come but am unsure what to bring at this time. Can I decide once I arrive in Goshen? How will I find you there? We don't have our campground assignment yet and I am not a great cook. See you there and perhaps talk sooner.
What ever trips your trigger, just bring a couple loaves of bread and some butter. No need to cook. How's that sound? Just pm RVChick with what you decide. I'm sure we'll have plenty and like information on the forum, WE LOVE TO SHARE.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #703
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
Good idea for all us who can to post our site numbers here on the forum. Like you say none of us know where we'll be until we enter the parley gates of the fair grounds.
It'll really help to have our forum screen names on our FROG name tags, that's a great idea (thanks Frog Bob) but to add our site number to the forum..Great!!! then we can find even the ones who will be hiding for all sorts of different reasons.
See ya all there!
If you see a 5er out by the muck pile, that'll be ol FT Turbs. Steer clear.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #704

So everyone has the same idea about beating the rush and arriving on Saturday & ditto for staying one extra day to avoid the stampede? Sounds like the place will be HOPPIN both days. So much for well laid plans and parking with minimal observation! ROFL
2bshredded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #705
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
So everyone has the same idea about beating the rush and arriving on Saturday & ditto for staying one extra day to avoid the stampede? Sounds like the place will be HOPPIN both days. So much for well laid plans and parking with minimal observation! ROFL
That's funny.
I'm coming a day early with a film crew for goshen highlight reel
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #706
Ham Radio since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
That's funny.
I'm coming a day early with a film crew for goshen highlight reel
Looks like we need to get there on Thursday!
Nights camped '14: 51 '15: 134 '16: 149 '17: 171

N9ID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #707
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by N9ID View Post

Looks like we need to get there on Thursday!
Lol
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #708
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
Oh shooties.....I was supposed to reserve a day later too? Ha!!!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #709

Food

Please bring us up to date on the food to bring for Pete's Night, we are not familiar with that outing, please fill us in?
Kickster

Quote:
Hey don't forget me.....Ha!!!
2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
LKicklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #710
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
Please bring us up to date on the food to bring for Pete's Night, we are not familiar with that outing, please fill us in?
Kickster
Hi LKicklight! My comment was just a joke....not anything to do with Pete's Night....now I need to re-read the posts to find that info!
Old 07-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #711

Quote:
Kickster

I think Petes dinner is all on Pete, and you will not want for anything, on Monday night.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #712

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBFIDY View Post
I think Petes dinner is all on Pete, and you will not want for anything, on Monday night.
Bob are you keeping up with all this? Holy cow it's tough business. I even have a new spouse.

It's been fun reading all this and those who have to keep up really have a hard job doing so. Here's hoping we get to share porch lights. See ya there buddy.

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #713
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post

Bob are you keeping up with all this? Holy cow it's tough business. I even have a new spouse.

It's been fun reading all this and those who have to keep up really have a hard job doing so. Here's hoping we get to share porch lights. See ya there buddy.
Awww that's neat....share porch lights! I like it!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:54 AM   #714

Bibb Night

Must assume you all mean, ,Bibb Coveralls as we call them down south. Anyway, we are working on what to bring for others to enjoy as well. Sure DW will come up with something really good. We picked a bucket full of blue berries and black berries yesterday, got to do something with those?

Quote:
Hi LKicklight! My comment was just a joke....not anything to do with Pete's Night....now I need to re-read the posts to find that info!
1985 S-10 One Owner:
Old 07-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #715

Quote:
Must assume you all mean, ,Bibb Coveralls as we call them down south. Anyway, we are working on what to bring for others to enjoy as well. Sure DW will come up with something really good. We picked a bucket full of blue berries and black berries yesterday, got to do something with those?
Lessee'...blueberry muffins and blackberry cobbler come to mind.
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD DRW 4X4 Duramax
“It's not how old you are, it's how you are old.”Jules Renard
"It's not the years...it's the mileage." - Indiana Jones
Capt. Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #716
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Yep LKicklight....bib overalls!
We were riding on the 4 wheelers yesterday....DH brush hogged more trails, and we ate handfuls of blackberries along the ride! They are all over the place here! Shame I can't get to most of it....poison ivy!
Old 07-22-2013, 08:04 AM   #717
Director, FROG

Just to clarify, there's nothing that you need to bring for any of the scheduled meals except a good appetite and a good attitude. Everything else that you'll need is provided.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:12 AM   #718

Garden

our minister has a beautiful farm and garden in the north Georgia mountains very close to ours. we attend his Methodist church there in ranger, ga. always nice when invites us out to pick stuff. he has a fig tree that is as large as an oak, lots of figs.
oh yes, we just adopted a new kitten, her name will be hanna. our male monster will probably not come with us on the trip, may be a little to much for him. having hanna here will give him lots to do in his spare time, they are both fixed.

Quote:
Yep LKicklight....bib overalls!
We were riding on the 4 wheelers yesterday....DH brush hogged more trails, and we ate handfuls of blackberries along the ride! They are all over the place here! Shame I can't get to most of it....poison ivy!
1985 S-10 One Owner:
Old 07-22-2013, 08:22 AM   #719
Phat Phrog

Quote:
our minister has a beautiful farm and garden in the north Georgia mountains very close to ours. we attend his Methodist church there in ranger, ga. always nice when invites us out to pick stuff. he has a fig tree that is as large as an oak, lots of figs.
oh yes, we just adopted a new kitten, her name will be hanna. our male monster will probably not come with us on the trip, may be a little to much for him. having hanna here will give him lots to do in his spare time, they are both fixed.
I remember when I was little, my Aunt had a fig tree in her front yard......oh my gosh I can still see that perfect inside of a fig!! I would eat as many as I could reach! I would also reach in a fence and eat as many fresh tomatoes I could get!
Old 07-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #720

If y'all can wear Bib overalls I guess my kilt will be fine too!