Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 01:36 PM   #411
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I believe it does OC
Are you at that place where everyone else is working? Did you get your septic tanks pumped out?
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #412
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
I am at the place where other people work yes
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #413
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I am at the place where other people work yes
And your septic tanks? BTW, where do you pump the water to? Do we need to notify the pheds? After all, that's a lot worse than a cattle/hog pen out in the open.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #414
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

And your septic tanks? BTW, where do you pump the water to? Do we need to notify the pheds? After all, that's a lot worse than a cattle/hog pen out in the open.
Pump ran all night long and was still pumping when I left this am bephore you got out oph bed.
Its headed for my he ditch that's all I'm sayin.
Btw its just ground water I'm pumping out of secondary septic tank not "other" stuff
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #415
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Pump ran all night long and was still pumping when I left this am bephore you got out oph bed.
Its headed for my he ditch that's all I'm sayin.
Btw its just ground water I'm pumping out of secondary septic tank not "other" stuff
Septic tanks, they still use them. I could understand if you were in West Virginia or Kentuckey.
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #416
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by syencer View Post


Septic tanks, they still use them. I could understand if you were in West Virginia or Kentuckey.
We's gots one too! Don't got no city sewer out in the boonies. But we do got city water.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #417
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

We's gots one too! Don't got no city sewer out in the boonies. But we do got city water.
Same here!!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #418
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
I gots me the city sewer, but me's water comes from the ground.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #419
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
I gots me the city sewer, but me's water comes from the ground.
Doesn't it all?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #420
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Doesn't it all?
Nope, r's come phrom a big pipey thang wit a glass thing dat goes round and round and has number things on it.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.