Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #761
Senior Member
 
Itsthetwoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grand Ledge Mi
Posts: 586
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen View Post
Are these rally's for full timers or any one that would want to attend kids or no kids?
These FROG rallies are for Forest River Owners Group, full timers, weekenders. married, single, family with kids, families w/o kids, Pets with owners, all pets must bring their owners.
We have a fun time and yep your welcome. Go here and read all about it. FROG - Forest River Owners Group
__________________

__________________
2011 Cedar Creek 36B2 ordered with outside kitchen removed and a nice big wardrobe in it's place.
Pulled with a 2011 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab and 8' box with a Hensley BD-3 Trailer Saver. F R O G members.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:45 PM   #762
Ham Radio since 1970
 
N9ID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mishawaka, Indiana
Posts: 195
US 31 / US 20 (Bypass) Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
If you're coming from the west, you certainly don't want to go to Fort Wayne. That will add nearly two hours to the trip.

If you follow the Indiana Toll Road to Exit 72 (US31 / US20 near the South Bend Airport) you can then come east on US20, most of which is very good multi-lane divided highway. Stay on US20 until you get to US33, then go south on 33 into Goshen. At Main Street you'll make a right at a traffic light, go past the County Courthouse, then about two blocks later make a left at another light at CVS Pharmacy, staying on US33 the whole time. When you get to the traffic light at Goshen High School, make a left onto Monroe Street (County Road 34) and go about 1/2 mile to the fairgrounds.

You can also stay on the Toll Road to Bristol / Highway 15 and come south, but it will add about 10 miles to the trip, and a lot of the road is two-lane.

snip
When we were coming home from Traverse City last Wednesday, we found construction at the Toll Road / US 31 exit on US 31 / US 20. The construction had the southbound side down to one lane. I don't know how far the construction extends down the bypass but it is something to take into account.

I'll see if I can find out anything more about the extent of the construction and post it here.

Mike
__________________

__________________
Mike & Nena Strong
2013 Cedar Creek 36RE
2012 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 3500HD Diesel 4WD
Nights camped '14: 51 '15: 134 '16: 149 '17: 171

N9ID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #763
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by N9ID View Post

When we were coming home from Traverse City last Wednesday, we found construction at the Toll Road / US 31 exit on US 31 / US 20. The construction had the southbound side down to one lane. I don't know how far the construction extends down the bypass but it is something to take into account.

I'll see if I can find out anything more about the extent of the construction and post it here.

Mike
I seen google maps shows construction.
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #764
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 21,157
Be aware that this is a F.R.O.G. rally and not a FR Forum rally.

Have gotten PMs about this. Though it looks like we will be well represented, there will be Forest River users from lots of groups (Good Sam, RV2, etc.) and no groups at all.
__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #765
Senior Member
 
BOBFIDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen View Post
Are these rally's for full timers or any one that would want to attend kids or no kids?
Full timers, some timers and part timers.....and yes kids, grang kids and great grand kids are ALL welcome. Just be ready to meet a lot of new folks and be ready to have some fun.
__________________
2011 FORD F350 CREW CAB DUALLY DIESEL 4x2
2010 Salem LA 292FKDS
One of the Original 14 F.R.O.G.s
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:11 AM   #766
PPST OGCDG
 
Frank-VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Between I-95 & The Great Dismal Swamp
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
Be aware that this is a F.R.O.G. rally and not a FR Forum rally.

Have gotten PMs about this. Though it looks like we will be well represented, there will be Forest River users from lots of groups (Good Sam, RV2, etc.) and no groups at all.
We are members of:
Good Sam
KOA
WildcatCamperForum.com
__________________
Frank- VA {:-{)
2004 4x4 Ford 6.0 PS, SCC, SB
2005 Wildcat 29 RLBS
Frank-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:14 AM   #767
Senior Member
 
Oakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jefferson County, MO
Posts: 5,201
I'm just wondering aloud here and don't need an answer. I wonder if someone who owns a Sandpiper, Cardinal, Rockwood, etc. that was built by Cobra Industries is welcome to come to the rally?
__________________


Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:19 AM   #768
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
I'm just wondering aloud here and don't need an answer. I wonder if someone who owns a Sandpiper, Cardinal, Rockwood, etc. that was built by Cobra Industries is welcome to come to the rally?
I'm thinking outloud to here but are you headed to the rally early?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #769
Senior Member
 
Oakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jefferson County, MO
Posts: 5,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
I'm thinking outloud to here but are you headed to the rally early?
Yes, Joyce and I are working as volunteers at the rally this year. I think FROG Bob has me scheduled to clean up all the muck piles left behind from the county fair this year.
__________________


Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #770
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post

Yes, Joyce and I are working as volunteers at the rally this year. I think FROG Bob has me scheduled to clean up all the muck piles left behind from the county fair this year.
I see .
Still looking for a drafting partner for ms Amy.
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.