After attending my first FROG Rally this past week in Indiana, here are my Seminar suggestions for next year. Keep in mind, I am new to RVIng in terms of owning my own unit but have gone camping throughout the years.
For those that did attend this past week or those who didn't who want to expand upon this list, feel free.
1. Have a few Forest River technicians speak on tips and tricks for maintaining their unit ex. Caulking, winterizing, battery maintenance, and other routine maintenance
2. Fellow Froggers sharing tips on RVing.
3. Camping at state vs national vs private campgrounds.
4. Who to contact for customer service and warranty issues, questions, etc at Forest River?
5. Special maintenance needed base on type of unit like motorhome, 5th wheel, travel trailer, A-Frame or tent trailer
6. Tips for purchasing a new unit like insuring you are getting what you are purchasing in terms of options, etc from the dealer.
7. Tips for up-sizing your unit. (What to take into consideration into owning a motorhome like servicing the engine, generator, etc