Originally Posted by Iggy
I know this may have been asked already someplace in the past 58 pages here but couldn't find any information.
1. What happens if we come in a day early?
2. Is it worth the effort in reducing the number coming in on the start date?
3. If we do will we stay in place or have to move when everything starts?
4. How early can we arrive on the start day of the rally? 6AM? Will Youroo be up yet to direct me to my space?
5. Who and how do we contact the fairgrounds?
Iggy, to come in early, please call Bev or Diane at the fairgrounds at (574) 533-3247. They'll take your information but won't assign a specific site. When you arrive we'll make sure that you don't have to move once the rally starts. The rate is different depending on whether you end up in a sewer or non-sewer site, and we rely on you to stop by the fairground office and settle up with them.
Last year we had about half of our attendees arrive early and the other half on Sunday. Early arrivals help to make things more manageable on Sunday.
Youroo might be up at 6:00, but it would be a matter of STILL being up, as opposed to ALREADY being up. Have him guide you at your own risk. Seriously, we usually have parking crew at the gate around 8:00 or so.