Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2015, 04:08 PM   #811
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Anyone a good watermelon carver?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	81756  
__________________

__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 11:53 PM   #812
Site Team
 
asquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 10,373
That's cute but no, I'm not talented when it comes to that kind of stuff.
__________________

__________________
<a href=http://i62.tinypic.com/28rp645.jpg target=_blank>http://i62.tinypic.com/28rp645.jpg</a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:34 AM   #813
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,360
You know with the rally coming next month I would like to suggest some ideas.

I'm sure in the evening many will be walking around the fairgrounds looking at other rigs. Over the years in FROG we have made lots of new friends from the US and Canada and hope you will extend a warm welcome to everyone you meet.

My DW and I will always have our lights and hope you can stop by and relax a while with us. I have made many friends here on the forum but only know by your web handle and would like to meet.
So I will write " Iggy's Pond " on my Georgetown motorhome windshield in hopes you can stop by and we can meet.
Have a GREAT 4th of July Holiday weekend and will see you soon.

FYI, I bought these Glass Marker at the local OfficeMax.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	124902_p.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	81879  
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #814
Senior Member
 
rracer5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Full Timing It
Posts: 1,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
You know with the rally coming next month I would like to suggest some ideas.

I'm sure in the evening many will be walking around the fairgrounds looking at other rigs. Over the years in FROG we have made lots of new friends from the US and Canada and hope you will extend a warm welcome to everyone you meet.

My DW and I will always have our lights and hope you can stop by and relax a while with us. I have made many friends here on the forum but only know by your web handle and would like to meet.
So I will write " Iggy's Pond " on my Georgetown motorhome windshield in hopes you can stop by and we can meet.
Have a GREAT 4th of July Holiday weekend and will see you soon.

FYI, I bought these Glass Marker at the local OfficeMax.

But.......are they F.R.O.G. Certified?
__________________
"PT Crew Members Since 9/2010"[/I][/B]
2011 RAM 2500 HD 6.7L CTD Crew
2014 Sanibel 3250
rracer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #815
Site Team
 
asquared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 10,373
I was thinking about making a little sign.
__________________
<a href=http://i62.tinypic.com/28rp645.jpg target=_blank>http://i62.tinypic.com/28rp645.jpg</a>
2014 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado 3500 4wd Duramax/Allison
2014 Sabre 34REQS-6
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #816
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by rracer5 View Post
But.......are they F.R.O.G. Certified?

Yes they are F.R.O.G. Certified and also bio-degradable.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:13 PM   #817
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
You know with the rally coming next month I would like to suggest some ideas.

I'm sure in the evening many will be walking around the fairgrounds looking at other rigs. Over the years in FROG we have made lots of new friends from the US and Canada and hope you will extend a warm welcome to everyone you meet.

My DW and I will always have our lights and hope you can stop by and relax a while with us. I have made many friends here on the forum but only know by your web handle and would like to meet.
So I will write " Iggy's Pond " on my Georgetown motorhome windshield in hopes you can stop by and we can meet.
Have a GREAT 4th of July Holiday weekend and will see you soon.

FYI, I bought these Glass Marker at the local OfficeMax.
Look forward to meeting you. I retired from USAF in 1998. Wish we had known about FROG before we did. Bought a Cedar Creek in 2005. Went to a Georgetown in 2007. Had it until we bought our current unit. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:39 PM   #818
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by asquared View Post
That's cute but no, I'm not talented when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Watch Rachael Ray tomorrow she is going to show you how to make one
__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:58 PM   #819
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipnTerri View Post
Look forward to meeting you. I retired from USAF in 1998. Wish we had known about FROG before we did. Bought a Cedar Creek in 2005. Went to a Georgetown in 2007. Had it until we bought our current unit. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.
SkipnTerri, FROG didn't exist when you retired in 1998. Glad you've found us now.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:29 PM   #820
Senior Member
 
iowaborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Anyone a good watermelon carver?
toylover and his DW carved this one at the Goshen rally last year for the pot luck, but I do not think they will attend this year. I'm not sure if anyone took any of the fruit, thinking it was a centerpiece.
Attached Images
 
__________________

__________________
2013 F-250 CrewCab 6.7 PowerStroke 4X4
2014 8528RSWS
iowaborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 AM.