Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2016, 09:06 AM   #381
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mount Laurel,NJ
Posts: 3,545
X2!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
__________________

__________________
2012 SunSeeker 3100SS Toad-1962 Futura
A32Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:10 AM   #382
Senior Member
 
RKNOLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pearl River, Louisiana
Posts: 614
Today is 3/31/16............ Are we there yet?????
__________________

__________________
Rick and Karen
2016 Berkshire 38A
2011 Honda CR-V toad FB
RKNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:22 AM   #383
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 388
nope:


saw this today


Thank you for visiting! We are currently performing scheduled maintenance and updates on the website.

We will notify everyone by e-mail to let you know when registration opens for the FROG International Rally.

Thank you for your patience!
__________________
SurveyorWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 10:52 AM   #384
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: HuntsVegas, AL
Posts: 6,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Feeding the bison!! How fun!!


XLR Owners United!
First you feed a Bison

and they slobber ALL over your palm in the process

Then you get to go eat a Bison BBQ

Good thing they have hand sanitizer when you get off the wagon
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:07 AM   #385
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurveyorWI View Post
nope:


saw this today


Thank you for visiting! We are currently performing scheduled maintenance and updates on the website.

We will notify everyone by e-mail to let you know when registration opens for the FROG International Rally.

Thank you for your patience!
I put that note up this morning after a few people got in and entered orders during testing. I'm checking to see if I have to cancel those pending orders in order to undo the changes that they created.

In any event, you'll need to go through the FROG website to register, NOT directly to the order placement site, or we won't have a spot set aside for you. Once you register on the website, you'll be directed to the order and payment site.

Really, I'll let you know!
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:12 AM   #386
Senior Member
 
BamaBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: HuntsVegas, AL
Posts: 6,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
I put that note up this morning after a few people got in and entered orders during testing. I'm checking to see if I have to cancel those pending orders in order to undo the changes that they created.

In any event, you'll need to go through the FROG website to register, NOT directly to the order placement site, or we won't have a spot set aside for you. Once you register on the website, you'll be directed to the order and payment site.

Really, I'll let you know!
LOL! Folks are getting anxious Bob - this is what you get for saying "end of March" - you are in for it all day long today


(BTW folks, that note is down now...I know because I just checked the FROG site for registration
__________________
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013 - 24 2014 - 42 2015 - 56 Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:27 AM   #387
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBob View Post
LOL! Folks are getting anxious Bob - this is what you get for saying "end of March" - you are in for it all day long today


(BTW folks, that note is down now...I know because I just checked the FROG site for registration
Bob, that's not where the sign is.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:33 AM   #388
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 947
Good afternoon Bob, is registration open yet?

__________________
2015 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4l with 2015 Sandpiper 25RLS
Wife, myself and 2 furry kids
Mountndream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:43 AM   #389
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountndream View Post
Good afternoon Bob, is registration open yet?

It closed at noon. You should have been there.

(NO, PEOPLE, IT DIDN'T REALLY! PLEASE DON'T CALL ME IN A PANIC!)
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:43 AM   #390
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,226
End of April


2008 2500hd Duramax
2015 Columbus 320RS
2016 nights camped "0"
2015 nights camped "34"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.