Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2015, 10:11 PM   #101
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
So I cant get a liter of cola?




Tim
Lol southerners. ........

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "6 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-20-2015, 10:20 PM   #102
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNe4847 View Post
We were there last week passing through. For those new to that campgrounds, don't worry and pull over to check your tires like we did. It is just route 151 wavy concrete!! We talked to another camper that did the same thing. On the way out we only went 20 MPH. What a parade. If you in Iowa want us to go faster fix your roads!

Lee
That area is a (Hitch/Suspension) TEST Area! It also keeps the SPEED down! Youroo!!
__________________

__________________
youroo is online now  
Old 05-27-2015, 07:22 AM   #103
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1432725719891.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	78215

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 07:44 AM   #104
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Attachment 78215

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
Alright! Thanks! We'll have some pop along, too!
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 07:45 AM   #105
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipnTerri View Post
Alright! Thanks! We'll have some pop along, too!
We're set then!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded, 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 05-27-2015, 08:16 AM   #106
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeNe4847 View Post
We were there last week passing through. For those new to that campgrounds, don't worry and pull over to check your tires like we did. It is just route 151 wavy concrete!! We talked to another camper that did the same thing. On the way out we only went 20 MPH. What a parade. If you in Iowa want us to go faster fix your roads!

Lee
Same with I 80, smoother ride about 100 yards north or south of the 2 paved(?) strips they call the interstate. At least the farmers plow a level strip. Only interstate that is worse is I 10 in LA.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 06-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #107
Jeffco, MO
 
tedstr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cedar Hill, MO
Posts: 143
FROG decoration Contest

Last year the FROG decoration contest was cancelled due to bad weather, lots of wind. Are you going to try again this year?
__________________

Mary & Ted
2016 Silverback 33IK
2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD CrewCab Diesel/Super Glide Hitch
Days camped 09 -53, 10 -56, 11 -57, 12 - 55, 13 - 46, 14 - 50, 15 - 60, 16 -32
7 FROG Rallies (Goshen(4), Charleston, Amana(2))
tedstr is offline  
Old 06-02-2015, 12:04 PM   #108
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedstr View Post
Last year the FROG decoration contest was cancelled due to bad weather, lots of wind. Are you going to try again this year?
I'd better let nuisance answer that question.


I HOPE the weather is better this year!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 06-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #109
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 937
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
I'd better let nuisance answer that question.


I HOPE the weather is better this year!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
Where's nuisance?
__________________
SkipnTerri is offline  
Old 06-03-2015, 08:43 AM   #110
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Not sure?
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.