Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2015, 03:59 PM   #141
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Don't forget to bring an ice chest of Ted Drewes and some toasted ravioli.
__________________

__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline  
Old 07-13-2015, 11:22 PM   #142
Senior Member
 
nuisance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 942
On Tuesday or Wednesday I will be able to update everyone on how many units are registered so far

Any guesses so far???????
__________________

__________________
Al and Deb
Sarge, Sugar and Ginger
2006 Silverado "Predator"
2011 Greywolf 26rl "Wounded Wolf"
camped 2013 94 days 2014 24 days

nuisance is offline  
Old 07-14-2015, 09:14 AM   #143
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuisance View Post
On Tuesday or Wednesday I will be able to update everyone on how many units are registered so far

Any guesses so far???????
95

Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/
2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss44444444"And Cowracer is right..." - Bikendan
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is online now  
Old 07-14-2015, 09:18 AM   #144
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
95

Tim
104

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "11 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-14-2015, 09:05 PM   #145
Senior Member
 
nuisance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Iowa
Posts: 942
Awww Come on guys we are not Goshen
But we do have 54 units registered so far
Bob still has to send out the email blast yet.
I think that we are going to be close to last years numbers.
__________________
Al and Deb
Sarge, Sugar and Ginger
2006 Silverado "Predator"
2011 Greywolf 26rl "Wounded Wolf"
camped 2013 94 days 2014 24 days

nuisance is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 10:17 AM   #146
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuisance View Post
Awww Come on guys we are not Goshen
But we do have 54 units registered so far
Bob still has to send out the email blast yet.
I think that we are going to be close to last years numbers.
54 ain't bad! Think 'quality' over 'quantity'.

I can't express how much we are looking forward to this. If we have a great time (and I expect we will) I think it will be much easier to convince mama-bear that we should attend the international rally in 16. Unlike me, she takes a while to warm up to new people, and I think the idea of a huge rally makes her a bit anxious.

I've already warned her about Turbs... So she should at least be a little prepared.

Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/
2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss44444444"And Cowracer is right..." - Bikendan
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is online now  
Old 07-16-2015, 10:21 AM   #147
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
54 ain't bad! Think 'quality' over 'quantity'.

I can't express how much we are looking forward to this. If we have a great time (and I expect we will) I think it will be much easier to convince mama-bear that we should attend the international rally in 16. Unlike me, she takes a while to warm up to new people, and I think the idea of a huge rally makes her a bit anxious.

I've already warned her about Turbs... So she should at least be a little prepared.

Tim
There is no amount of warning that'll make her comfortable around me lol!
I'll break her in proper.

Mary Beth pinerock comes to mind!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "11 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 10:00 PM   #148
Senior Member
 
PineRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: In The Country
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
There is no amount of warning that'll make her comfortable around me lol!
I'll break her in proper.

Mary Beth pinerock comes to mind!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "11 nights"

Ha ha ha Turbs...... I ain't skeered of you all anymore! 😜 M. B.
__________________
Terry & Mary Beth
Tennyson, IN
2018 palomino
columbus 298rl, 2015 f250
PineRock is offline  
Old 07-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #149
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by PineRock View Post
Ha ha ha Turbs...... I ain't skeered of you all anymore! 😜 M. B.
Lmao!

A few HPP'S and she's putty!


TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "11 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-17-2015, 08:52 AM   #150
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Lmao!

A few HPP'S and she's putty!
OK, I'll play along... What a HPP?

Tim
__________________

__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/
2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss44444444"And Cowracer is right..." - Bikendan
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.