Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2016, 11:37 AM   #881
Senior Member
 
SilhouettePenny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 957
Had to hook up, uncover and load up on a moments notice (24hrs) for an 1850 mile trip one way, Tennessee to Nevada. Bad news...family medical issue, good news...got to add six state stickers to the map. Now we don't look like recruits in the campground.

First run also for the new Trailair pin box mechanism. If you have a solid box on your fifth wheel, ride with someone who has a Trailair and watch the camper articulate as you cross bridges and pot holes. Neck and shoulder pain reduced not the mention the lack of migration inside the camper. Things pretty much stayed where I put them.

Hey Oklahoma and New Mexico...you should formulate a Dept of Transportation entity and hire people to improve the road surface out there, or do you own stock in Trailair?
__________________

__________________
2017 F350 Dually 6.7 Diesel
2014 Silhouette 299 RKDS
Nights Camped 2016 - 43

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is offline  
Old 03-01-2016, 11:44 AM   #882
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Calif sent those guys over there.....evidently, they couldn't figure out how to use 'em either......
__________________

__________________
bob caldwell is offline  
Old 03-01-2016, 05:12 PM   #883
Georgia Frog Rally 2018
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 10,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
Had to hook up, uncover and load up on a moments notice (24hrs) for an 1850 mile trip one way, Tennessee to Nevada. Bad news...family medical issue, good news...got to add six state stickers to the map. Now we don't look like recruits in the campground.

First run also for the new Trailair pin box mechanism. If you have a solid box on your fifth wheel, ride with someone who has a Trailair and watch the camper articulate as you cross bridges and pot holes. Neck and shoulder pain reduced not the mention the lack of migration inside the camper. Things pretty much stayed where I put them.

Hey Oklahoma and New Mexico...you should formulate a Dept of Transportation entity and hire people to improve the road surface out there, or do you own stock in Trailair?
Ya out to come east, VA,KY beats out your tow states Later RJD
__________________
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 62
aceinspp is offline  
Old 03-02-2016, 11:32 AM   #884
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 2,326
Missouri has a healthy DOT and them boys are busy making sure the potholes are all installed in time for the spring/summer season.


Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/
2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss44444444"And Cowracer is right..." - Bikendan
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is online now  
Old 03-02-2016, 11:56 AM   #885
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 1,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
Missouri has a healthy DOT and them boys are busy making sure the potholes are all installed in time for the spring/summer season.


Tim
that made me spill coffee... Probably cause its SOOO true
__________________
2015 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4l with 2015 Sandpiper 25RLS
Wife, myself and 2 furry kids
Mountndream is offline  
Old 03-02-2016, 01:19 PM   #886
Georgia Frog Rally 2018
 
aceinspp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 10,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
Missouri has a healthy DOT and them boys are busy making sure the potholes are all installed in time for the spring/summer season.


Tim
X 2 Later RJD
__________________
2015 35 FT V-Lite 30WRLIKS Diamond Package
2015 Chevy 2500 6.0 4:10 gearing.
Days camped in 2016 58
Days camped so far 2017 62
aceinspp is offline  
Old 03-08-2016, 09:50 AM   #887
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 2,326
Remembering what it was like camping at the Amana Colonies RV Park and High-Speed Wind Tunnel Facility last year, Kelly has found some suitable attire for sitting around the campfire.

Tim

p.s. By the way, did anyone happen to notice if I pulled out and left my Can Cooker back there? I cannot find the damn thing ANYWHERE. I needed it last weekend and practically dismantled the Roo looking for it. Amana was the last time I used it, so I can only imagine that I ran off and left it behind.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jammies.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	351.6 KB
ID:	101351  
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/
2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss44444444"And Cowracer is right..." - Bikendan
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is online now  
Old 03-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #888
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Didn't you run over that thing once before?



2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 03-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #889
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,019
The way the Wind blows at The Amana's look for it in the Next State! Indy Mule made a "Fashion Statement" as well! Would you buy a Used Car from "This Guy"? Youroo!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAM_4460.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	101360   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF4453.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	378.6 KB
ID:	101361  
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 03-08-2016, 11:12 AM   #890
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Didn't you run over that thing once before?



2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
No. and if you call Kelly a 'thing' again, I'm gonna tell her!

Tim
__________________

__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 20124444444444My Project Blog: https://cowracer.blogspot.com/
2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss44444444"And Cowracer is right..." - Bikendan
Rallies Attended:
Cowracer is online now  
Closed Thread

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.