Old 10-02-2016, 08:52 PM   #1031

Many thanks to turbs and crew and to frog for another out standing rally.
looking forward to next year

Old 10-02-2016, 08:57 PM   #1032

Woobles:
We would love to meet up with you two. We thoroughly enjoyed being next to you at the rally. We'll try to find a time when we can get together again. I hope it will be sooner than OctoberFest next year.

Love my Wildcat 295RSX!

2015 Wildcat 295RSX
2012 Ford F-250, 4x4, 6.7 Liter Diesel
5er_tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 09:02 PM   #1033

Hope everyone had a safe trip home or to their next destination. Took us about 6 hours and I even got the whole yard mowed.

Thanks to Turbs and his army for putting together this rally. We have attended all three Frogtoberfest's and this was the best one yet! Great to meet so many people and see old friends.

Randy and Patty
2015 Sabre 33 CKTS-6 Platinum Edition
Reese 16K Slider hitch
2014 Ram 2500HD Crew Cab 6.7 Cummins Diesel
Old car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 09:21 PM   #1034

Rally was great and best one so far thanks turbs and crew. go for 100 units next year was nice to see friends meet new ones safe travels
Old 10-02-2016, 09:55 PM   #1035

Back home in 10 hours/600 miles and I can testify that Illinois does indeed have a functioning Dept of Transportation. Including the absolute largest collection of orange safety barrier /barrels in the country. If you see orange stripes down the side of my camper it's purely intentional, I was NOT drifting in my lane.

Many thanks to Turbs and his mostly sober crew for yet another fantabulous Frog-toberfest event. Can any other entity in the FROG world, other than FROG Bob of course, bring so many campers together at one time! (I think not) Including those world famous "party potatoes", talented live entertainment and 40 live bodies around the campfire until midnight (yawn).

I've read threads where people in FROG country want to host an event but don't know how get the ball rolling. Simply come to Amana and watch a professional wave his magic wand (empty bottle) and you will understand how things work. Plus you might help us push the 100 camper mark in 2017.

From Dostal catering, to campfire stories (some of which were actually true) to trolly service downtown (just a mile away) for German Festhalle activities and a bodacious pot luck.....nobody does it better than Ms Amy's other half in corn coutry.

As a footnote, Dostal catering might actually have some competition if Cowracer decides to go public with his deep fried concoction of unknown ingredients. Thanks Cowman! I can see it now....Dostal 'taters, Cowracer deep fried stuffing - puppies and your favorite 16oz receptacle. Smear some of that on your forehead and yer tounge will beat your brains out trying to get to it!

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:18 PM   #1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilhouettePenny View Post
Back home in 10 hours/600 miles and I can testify that Illinois does indeed have a functioning Dept of Transportation. Including the absolute largest collection of orange safety barrier /barrels in the country. If you see orange stripes down the side of my camper it's purely intentional, I was NOT drifting in my lane.

Many thanks to Turbs and his mostly sober crew for yet another fantabulous Frog-toberfest event. Can any other entity in the FROG world, other than FROG Bob of course, bring so many campers together at one time! (I think not) Including those world famous "party potatoes", talented live entertainment and 40 live bodies around the campfire until midnight (yawn).

I've read threads where people in FROG country want to host an event but don't know how get the ball rolling. Simply come to Amana and watch a professional wave his magic wand (empty bottle) and you will understand how things work. Plus you might help us push the 100 camper mark in 2017.

From Dostal catering, to campfire stories (some of which were actually true) to trolly service downtown (just a mile away) for German Festhalle activities and a bodacious pot luck.....nobody does it better than Ms Amy's other half in corn coutry.

As a footnote, Dostal catering might actually have some competition if Cowracer decides to go public with his deep fried concoction of unknown ingredients. Thanks Cowman! I can see it now....Dostal 'taters, Cowracer deep fried stuffing - puppies and your favorite 16oz receptacle. Smear some of that on your forehead and yer tounge will beat your brains out trying to get to it!

Totally agree with you, what a fun rally!!!🐸 By the way nice hat😄
2015 ford f250 6.2
PineRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:20 PM   #1037
Looking Down Range

Now who can top that??? Had a great time!!
Old 10-02-2016, 10:20 PM   #1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineRock View Post
Totally agree with you, what a fun rally!!!🐸 By the way nice hat😄

Forgot to post the pic 🙄Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1475461226.625840.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	122016
2015 ford f250 6.2
PineRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 10:27 PM   #1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineRock View Post
Totally agree with you, what a fun rally!!!🐸 😄
Likewise, sir...nice hat!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1475461647173.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	122017  

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 07:33 AM   #1040
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

3RD Annual 2016 Frog-Tober Fest Amana Iowa .

My ms Amy loved frogtober fest!
I couldn't have done it without her "permission"Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1695.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	122031

Tags
frog