Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2016, 05:11 PM   #271
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Damn skippy! I only need to throw once, game over! Just like in Nashville!


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums


Mic drop


2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "22"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:18 PM   #272
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 5,885
I can't wait to go here again!!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1470086266.520016.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	116029


Phat Phrog Stunt Team
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #273
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
BombDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SC Lowcountry
Posts: 1,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
Damn skippy! I only need to throw once, game over! Just like in Nashville!


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums


Psssft.......please.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
John & April & "Scout"
2013 Sabre 32RCTS-6
Nights Camped 2013-(44)2014-(59)
Nights Camped 2015-(47)2016-29
BombDoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:43 PM   #274
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis
Posts: 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
Ok you two jokers. Me and Mike "NoHandle" will play you guys. Best 2 outta three.

Bring money.

Tim
No offense to NoHandle but take your wife as a partner. She personally handed me my walking papers in the tournament.

This was me every time she threw followed by
__________________
2015 Ram 2500 4x4 6.4l with 2015 Flagstaff 21FBRS
Wife, myself and 2 furry kids
Mountndream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 07:23 PM   #275
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 5,885
NoHandle!


Phat Phrog Stunt Team
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:45 PM   #276
cogito ergo moo
 
Cowracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Imperial (St. Louis) MO
Posts: 1,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountndream View Post
No offense to NoHandle but take your wife as a partner. She personally handed me my walking papers in the tournament.

This was me every time she threw followed by
Like Derrike Cope at the Daytona 500 or Dexy's Midnight Runners in the music world, some times relentless, unwavering mediocrity is rewarded by one brief shining moment of greatness. A moment that is quickly lost, never to be captured again. Leaving the victim back in the depths of futility where they can only curse the bitter memory and lament about 'that one time'.

Sadly, that was pretty much my wife throwing bags at Amana last year. I love her dearly, but if you had her stand in an empty field and throw bags into the air, I wouldn't bet on her hitting the ground 3 time outta 4.

Tim
__________________
FROG Member MO-0008-571 Since 2012
2016 Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
Nights camped 2016 -9
Nights Reserved 077121212125 ..........My Project Blog: http://cowracer.blogspot.com/

Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:47 PM   #277
Senior Member
 
MacDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kenosha Wisconsin
Posts: 417
Ok.. thats it I'm throwing my niece into the ring.



2013 Ram 2500 "Cummins"
2014 Columbus 340RK
Yogi Bear Jellystone CG
Caledonia, WI
August 12-15
__________________
Columbus 340RK
Winterized until Fort Wilderness April 12-25 2017
ACMT-ACiT-ACSP-ACTC 
MacDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:44 PM   #278
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 5,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
Like Derrike Cope at the Daytona 500 or Dexy's Midnight Runners in the music world, some times relentless, unwavering mediocrity is rewarded by one brief shining moment of greatness. A moment that is quickly lost, never to be captured again. Leaving the victim back in the depths of futility where they can only curse the bitter memory and lament about 'that one time'.

Sadly, that was pretty much my wife throwing bags at Amana last year. I love her dearly, but if you had her stand in an empty field and throw bags into the air, I wouldn't bet on her hitting the ground 3 time outta 4.

Tim

Charmed then scared!


Phat Phrog Stunt Team
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #279
Senior Member
 
Wobbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Southern, IL
Posts: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowracer View Post
Like Derrike Cope at the Daytona 500 or Dexy's Midnight Runners in the music world, some times relentless, unwavering mediocrity is rewarded by one brief shining moment of greatness. A moment that is quickly lost, never to be captured again. Leaving the victim back in the depths of futility where they can only curse the bitter memory and lament about 'that one time'.

Sadly, that was pretty much my wife throwing bags at Amana last year. I love her dearly, but if you had her stand in an empty field and throw bags into the air, I wouldn't bet on her hitting the ground 3 time outta 4.

Tim
Wow, that first part really grabbed me personally. Written with deep insight. I can so relate...

Brother, might you be available to write my obit?

If you want the job we can work out the details in Amana. I hope to go by way of natural causes though!

__________________
Bob & Michelle
2016 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4
2015 Grey Wolf 26BH
Wobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 09:40 AM   #280
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 5,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobbles View Post
Wow, that first part really grabbed me personally. Written with deep insight. I can so relate...



Brother, might you be available to write my obit?



If you want the job we can work out the details in Amana. I hope to go by way of natural causes though!




Same here Wobbles! He has a way with words!


Phat Phrog Stunt Team
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.