Old 08-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #331
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Wally one of the great service tech's just stopped by and brought us a couple of new heat registers because we had one that would open funny.
He took the time out of his busy schedule to chat a moment and see if I needed anything.
Who could ask for more?

Raining on the phrog pond this morning but I still see phrogs out and about.

Service tech's buzzing up and down the streets this morning again and everyone waving and smiling!

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"

Old 08-05-2014, 10:09 AM   #332

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Wally one of the great service tech's just stopped by and brought us a couple of new heat registers because we had one that would open funny.
He took the time out of his busy schedule to chat a moment and see if I needed anything.
Who could ask for more?

Raining on the phrog pond this morning but I still see phrogs out and about.

Service tech's buzzing up and down the streets this morning again and everyone waving and smiling!

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
Can you send one of those service techs to Nova Scotia. I have a few minor problems.

2015 Crossroads Zinger ZT28BH
Rugged Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #333
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
Doug why aren't you here? Missing some fun for sure and lots of free things!
It's really a timing thing- I wasn't supposed to be in Indiana this week when I laid out my original plan for our summer. My aunt's availability was such that we had to push things back which puts me in the area at the same time as the rally.

I think she leaves on Friday and we start our trek home on Saturday. I might be able to come visit some on Friday afternoon/evening. I guess to keep forum peace- I'll promise not to overhear any seminars, eat any food, or otherwise use any resources that I've not paid for. (We'll ignore the fact that I have an open invite to come from Gary at Sabre.)
Old 08-05-2014, 11:03 AM   #334
GM

I'm here in the Sunseeker display. I just drove on in. I also promise not to listen to any seminars. If I eat any food I'll make sure to buy it from a vendor...there are some food vendors right?
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:00 PM   #335

I'm at the Rally and have been hearing the great reports of work being done to rigs by the techs. I've been on the road since April and have towed more that 5,000 miles. I must have a lemon since the only thing wrong has been the door arm, which I fixed. Maybe something will go wrong in the next 5,000 miles. ( I bet I just jinxed myself).
blog--- www.gozatravels.blogspot.com
Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:13 PM   #336
Site Team

Just toured the rockwood factory. Feeling really lazy now watching those guys sprinting around working. Impressive. Glad to see aluminum studs, tanks and tank heat pads. Always wanted rose how they were arranged.
Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:58 PM   #337

I just want to say this is so awesome, we want to say thanks to Cody and his team, they have fixed everything on are list and even more stuff that you forget about, thank you thank you thank you, I'm still kickin myself for talking DW out of coming here last year, this has been great and its only Tuesday.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
It's really a timing thing- I wasn't supposed to be in Indiana this week when I laid out my original plan for our summer. My aunt's availability was such that we had to push things back which puts me in the area at the same time as the rally.

I think she leaves on Friday and we start our trek home on Saturday. I might be able to come visit some on Friday afternoon/evening. I guess to keep forum peace- I'll promise not to overhear any seminars, eat any food, or otherwise use any resources that I've not paid for. (We'll ignore the fact that I have an open invite to come from Gary at Sabre.)
Doug, if you get over and have a chance catch up with me I missed you before we pulled out of Orlando.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #339
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Doug, if you get over and have a chance catch up with me I missed you before we pulled out of Orlando.
It doesn't help that I'm grossly anti-social in real life!
Old 08-05-2014, 02:58 PM   #340
Site Team

Don't think there's much "real" life here. Ha

Air Lift 5000 w/Wireless Air

dcheatwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog