Just a note for those of you who are thinking about attending BamaGanza on 4-9 Oct 2016.
Kayla Fair, the Campground Manager emailed me and said they are going to have to open the campground up for general reservations this Friday (19 August) and that there are a few people who want to reserve sites (that are not FROGS).
So if you want a site at BamaGanza this year you better call the campground now and reserve!
- Call the Noccalula Falls Campground at: 256-543-7412.
- Tell them that you are with the FROG RALLY and would like to register for a campsite.
- They will bill you for one night at the FROG rate of $21.17 (50 AMP) or $16.13(30 Amp)
- Balance will be due on arrival
- After you register at the campground, please drop us a email and let us know
- what site you are on and when you will be arriving and departing (bob AT
- williamsnet DOT org)
October 5-9, 2016
Noccalula Falls Park,
1600 Noccalula Road,
Gadsden AL, 35904
Rally cost: Paid directly to the Campground:
- 30/50AMP/Water/Sewage/Cable: $84.68
- 30 AMP Water (Possibility of cable if you bring a long COAX): $64.52
- Early Arrival/Late Departure: $21.17 (50 AMP) $16.13 (30 AMP) per day extra
We will have 2 covered venues:
- Haney Hall: Seats 70 indoors, has a full kitchen with freezer, bathrooms and
- Lighted outdoor Park Pavilion: Seats 100+ has electricity and BBQ Grills.
- cable TV.
- WIFI Available throughout the camp included in site cost.
- Horseshoe pit & volleyball area
- Children's Playground
- Laundry, bathrooms, and shower facility.
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013
• 2015 - 56
• Jul 2016 - Fulltime •