Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2014, 08:36 AM   #641
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Mike View Post
This is the confirmation email that you should have gotten from the Amana Colonies RV Park:

AMANA COLONIES RV PARK
3890 C STREET
AMANA, IA 52203
Phone: 319-622-7616
Toll Free: 800-471-7616
Fax: 319-622-6137

JAN 17 2014

This is to confirm your stay at the Amana Colonies RV Park. Thank you for choosing our park!

Discounts and special rally rates may not be reflected on this confirmation; adjustments will be made to your total upon check-in. Also, please remember that if a reservation is not cancelled until after 7:00 PM the day prior to the scheduled arrival date a cancellation fee will be applied to your credit card. This fee is $10 per reservation.

For more information about the Amana Colonies RV Park & Event Center please visit us at amanarvpark.com or visit the site of the Amana Colonies Convention & Visitor's Bureau at amanacolonies.com.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely,
Jon M. Childers, Manager
The Amana Colonies RV Park & Event Center

Huh .
I never got this either.
I also reserved for a "special" guest as well.


TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:38 AM   #642
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 5,947
Nuisance will you please post your email address so I can send you our names. Thanks!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #643
Senior Member
 
iowaborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Nuisance will you please post your email address so I can send you our names. Thanks!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Following is from an old posting in this thread.

If you have registered please send me an email with name(s) and how you want them on the name tags and how many are coming.
Thank you
nuisance
bahrallen@imonmail.com
__________________
2013 F-250 CrewCab 6.7 PowerStroke 4X4
2014 8528RSWS
iowaborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:02 AM   #644
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Marshalltown Ia
Posts: 130
email address

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Nuisance will you please post your email address so I can send you our names. Thanks!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
karendougherty42@yahoo.com email address.
__________________
Silverback Iowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #645
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Marshalltown Ia
Posts: 130
Email karendougherty42@yahoo.com. We are from near Marshalltown.Ia
Karen Dougherty
__________________
Silverback Iowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:27 AM   #646
Bea & Matt
 
Beatrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: North!
Posts: 18
I'm going to have to change my name to Dense, because I have still have questions. I private message Nuisance and have a sent message showing in my box. I sent a test PM to myself and that worked. I need to formally register for the event. I verified with the campground that they have me on their list, but they had a typo in my email. I now received their email confirmation. This is my first Rally, so hope I can figure it all out! My husband Matt and I (Bea) Anderson are planning to attend. We may have my sister Julie or someone else along for the ride. Could she be registered to attend events or is it strictly owners?

I grew up on a farm between Iowa Falls and Owasa. My husband had his training in Iowa City, so we lived in North Liberty for 4 yrs. We raised our children in Burlington. 10 yrs ago we moved to MN to be closer to our grandchildren. It's fitting our first Rally would be the Amanas!

Attending:
Matt and Bea Anderson
Julie Anderson, possibly (my sister...yes I was a Danish Anderson and married a Swedish Anderson from SD)

How will I know if I'm registered? Thanks to all who are working on this!
__________________
Learning the ropes, or...roads
of RVing.
Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:52 AM   #647
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
I'm going to have to change my name to Dense, because I have still have questions. I private message Nuisance and have a sent message showing in my box. I sent a test PM to myself and that worked. I need to formally register for the event. I verified with the campground that they have me on their list, but they had a typo in my email. I now received their email confirmation. This is my first Rally, so hope I can figure it all out! My husband Matt and I (Bea) Anderson are planning to attend. We may have my sister Julie or someone else along for the ride. Could she be registered to attend events or is it strictly owners?

I grew up on a farm between Iowa Falls and Owasa. My husband had his training in Iowa City, so we lived in North Liberty for 4 yrs. We raised our children in Burlington. 10 yrs ago we moved to MN to be closer to our grandchildren. It's fitting our first Rally would be the Amanas!

Attending:
Matt and Bea Anderson
Julie Anderson, possibly (my sister...yes I was a Danish Anderson and married a Swedish Anderson from SD)

How will I know if I'm registered? Thanks to all who are working on this!
If you have a campground reservation, you are registered. Contacting Nuisance is more for who will be in your party, so they can get a count and make name tags. Your sister will be welcome.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 81
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #648
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
if you have a campground reservation, you are registered. Contacting nuisance is more for who will be in your party, so they can get a count and make name tags. Your sister will be welcome.
x2

turbs

"sabre owners united"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:24 PM   #649
Bea & Matt
 
Beatrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: North!
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
If you have a campground reservation, you are registered. Contacting Nuisance is more for who will be in your party, so they can get a count and make name tags. Your sister will be welcome.
Thanks Aquaman and Turbo. I'll rest easy now.
__________________
Learning the ropes, or...roads
of RVing.
Beatrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:08 PM   #650
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 5,947
I will rest assured too....just called the CG to verify my reservation too! Whew it's there and they are sending me another confirmation email! We will be arriving on the first as well!


Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.