Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2014, 10:46 AM   #701
Member
 
ACE110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 69
We have registered for the Frogfest, & this will be our First Rally. Any suggestions on anything special we might need to bring, and/or what to expect? Looking forward to the event & meeting everyone.



Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
__________________

__________________
2012 Forest River Wildcat 313RE
2012 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax
Demco Hijacker 18K Autoslide Hitch
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
ACE110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:49 AM   #702
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE110 View Post
We have registered for the Frogfest, & this will be our First Rally. Any suggestions on anything special we might need to bring, and/or what to expect? Looking forward to the event & meeting everyone.



Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Welcome ace!
Bring yourself and let's have a good time!




TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #703
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,508
Warning: Keep your coolers padlocked shut and padlocked to your camper if it happens to contain adult beverages. Rumor has it that a certain Iowegian scofflaw will be in attendance that has been known to "Borrow" coolers containing said adult beverages.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:44 PM   #704
Senior Member
 
Indymule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE110 View Post
We have registered for the Frogfest, & this will be our First Rally. Any suggestions on anything special we might need to bring, and/or what to expect? Looking forward to the event & meeting everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Welcome to the fun! You should expect to have a great time and meet some really nice folks. You should also expect to eat lots of good food and enjoy lots of good drink (whatever that is for you).

Bring a lawn chair so you can sit and visit.

If you like to decorate your campsite and or pets, bring it on.

Oh and Turbs correct me if I'm wrong but I think the first timers bring the BEER!
__________________
Jay & Maria - Camp Dogs Jackson & Joplin
2015 Rockwood 2604WS Emerald
Hensley Arrow hitch
2015 Ford F350 Crewcab Lariat Diesel
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #705
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indymule View Post
Welcome to the fun! You should expect to have a great time and meet some really nice folks. You should also expect to eat lots of good food and enjoy lots of good drink (whatever that is for you).

Bring a lawn chair so you can sit and visit.

If you like to decorate your campsite and or pets, bring it on.

Oh and Turbs correct me if I'm wrong but I think the first timers bring the BEER!
Yes rookies bring beer!

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:05 PM   #706
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Yes rookies bring beer! TURBS
Seeing as how this is the 1st Amana Iowa FROG-tober Fest Rally, that would make all attendees ROOKIES!
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #707
Senior Member
 
Indymule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 499
Good point you Old Coot. I guess I better bring some BEER!
__________________
Jay & Maria - Camp Dogs Jackson & Joplin
2015 Rockwood 2604WS Emerald
Hensley Arrow hitch
2015 Ford F350 Crewcab Lariat Diesel
Ham Callsign K9NDY
Indymule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 06:58 PM   #708
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Seeing as how this is the 1st Amana Iowa FROG-tober Fest Rally, that would make all attendees ROOKIES!
He meant first rally attendees rookies.

Not the first amana rally.

Are u grouchy?

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:02 PM   #709
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
He meant first rally attendees rookies.
Not the first amana rally.
Are u grouchy?
TURBS
Are you drunk? He never said first rally attendees.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #710
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
Are you drunk? He never said first rally attendees.
Past your bedtime isn't it.

TURBS

"SABRE OWNERS UNITED"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 AM.