Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #201

Thanks John for your early recon of ABC. Hopefully we will gain afew more in the coming weeks. I picked eary May because we will be meeting ahead of the vacation crowd.

John
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:27 AM   #202

Smile

Nice work John, The ABC looks to be a good choice and we are looking forward to meeting you all.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to look into it and the excellent report..

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #203

We are locked in with reservations at ABC.
4 night at roaring river state park 4/27 - 5/1 trout fishing, then 3 nights in branson for FROG meeting new friends. No kids, no work, might even go the no phone thing too. It will be a great week.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #204
Fulltimer

Send a message via Yahoo to StonewallGene
Jules and I would do it just can't from July 1 to Sept 30th we will be dredging in Idaho
Old 11-17-2010, 08:42 PM   #205

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg0427 View Post
We are locked in with reservations at ABC.
4 night at roaring river state park 4/27 - 5/1 trout fishing, then 3 nights in branson for FROG meeting new friends. No kids, no work, might even go the no phone thing too. It will be a great week.
OK, where do you trout fish? Tell me a little about where this haven lies.. oh be still my sole.

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 11-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #206

Latest UPDATE - We now have 8 rigs coming to the rally

Thank you Michael & Robyn (mg0427) and Rich & Carol (bailer6334) for making your reservations.

So far we have 8 rigs registered.

Iggy - John & Di from Surprise AZ
3 Happy Campers - Dave & Judy from Perkasie PA
52Dodgeman - Richard & Candice from Liberty Hill TX
Itsthetwoofus- George & Peggy from Grand Ledge MI
GeorgieGirl - Ron & Carolyn from Coweta OK
lbrjet - Larry & Janice from Noblesville IN
mg0427 - Michael & Robyn from Kansas City MO
bailer6334 - Rich & Carol from Prescott AZ

This is the Maybe List
Pondlady
Willie
Nailit
Sarajayne32
Tentcamper1
Grhodes50
Ilovecamping
Danielflading
TheSasks
Daisy Boykin
Bobfidy
Grandpaofthree
timfrazee
kappel15
YouRoo
BigRed
TenCamp1
Hipshot
Kbrown1075

If you want to be removed from the maybe list please let me know.

America’s Best Campground Branson Missouri
Sunday May 1, 2011, Check-in noon, 3 nights leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011
499 Buena Vista Rd, Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 800.671.4399
Daily Group price is $27.50 per day with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
This is for a full hookup electric, water and sewer. They have free wifi.
Pets welcome.
The group price is good if you call before the end of the year and may go up in 2011 if booked after Dec 1, 2010.

Group price per day is $27.50 (Reg $35)
Check out the campgrounds website at http://www.abc-branson.com/
Here is the Branson MO official downtown website http://www.branson.com/

You need to make reservations only with
Michelle Ward (Group Coordinator) America’s Best Campground at 1-800-671-4399
Tell her you are part of the Forest River Owners Group (FROG)

Arrival date Sunday May 1, 2011, noon check-in
3 nights (if you want to come earlier or stay later that is up to you)
Leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

If you have any questions please PM me.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:14 PM   #207

So far we have 9 rigs registered

So far we have 9 rigs registered.

Iggy - John & Di from Surprise AZ
3 Happy Campers - Dave & Judy from Perkasie PA
52Dodgeman - Richard & Candice from Liberty Hill TX
Itsthetwoofus- George & Peggy from Grand Ledge MI
GeorgieGirl - Ron & Carolyn from Coweta OK
lbrjet - Larry & Janice from Noblesville IN
mg0427 - Michael & Robyn from Kansas City MO
bailer6334 - Rich & Carol from Prescott AZ
levendoski - Florida

This is the Maybe List
Pondlady
Willie
Nailit
Sarajayne32
Tentcamper1
Grhodes50
Ilovecamping
Danielflading
TheSasks
Daisy Boykin
Bobfidy
Grandpaofthree
timfrazee
kappel15
YouRoo
BigRed
TenCamp1
Hipshot
Kbrown1075

If you want to be removed from the maybe list please let me know.

Daily Group price is $27.50 per day with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
Pets welcome.
The group price is good if you call before the end of the year and may go up in 2011 if booked after Dec 1, 2010.

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

If you have any questions please PM me
Old 11-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #208

Greetings everyone!,
I've been to Branson the past 2 weekends refreshing my memory of things to do/places to go. For those on the forum coming to Branson, I've found an RV sign place (Jakes's Cedar Signs) who will make your sign that day, then you can pick it up after 4 hrs. or wait until the next day to make sure the paint/laquer is dry. I had a 8" x 24" sign made with the last name, first names, & city/state posted(1 sided). Also you can choose the edging around your sign, shape(in a camper, trailer, motorhome, etc., or plain), & background. We had a bass jumping out of the water, and with trees/hills on the other end. They make a bone which hangs for mans best friend. Also have wrought iron sign holders for $20 & less. Very easy to go to & you can take the back roads from ABC to get there. Hope all is well with everyone & happy holidays!
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
1st International F.R.O.G. Rally Branson Missouri
JohnandPandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnandPandra View Post
Greetings everyone!,
I've been to Branson the past 2 weekends refreshing my memory of things to do/places to go. For those on the forum coming to Branson, I've found an RV sign place (Jakes's Cedar Signs) who will make your sign that day, then you can pick it up after 4 hrs. or wait until the next day to make sure the paint/laquer is dry. I had a 8" x 24" sign made with the last name, first names, & city posted(1 sided). Also you can choose the edging around your sign, shape(in a camper, trailer, motorhome, etc., or plain), & background. We had a bass jumping out of the water, and with trees/hills on the other end. They make a bone which hangs for mans best friend. Also have wrought iron sign holders for $20 & less. Very easy to go to & you can take the back roads from ABC to get there. Hope all is well with everyone & happy holidays!
Thanks. I need a sign. Do they have a 5th wheel shape?
Old 11-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #210

Yes they do! Some of those signs are amazing! Its very close to Stone Hill Winery(where they have free tours) & Branson Craft Mall. You can sure kill some time there! Also very close to Ruby Tuesday, Montana Mikes, & other restaurants right off Hwy.76. Real close to Acrobats Of China show(one of the best in Branson).
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
Old 11-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #211

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Thanks. I need a sign. Do they have a 5th wheel shape?
Hey John, we had ours made in your back yard..almost. This guy is in the Mesa Market and does great work and very reasonable. Idaho Cedar Signs
You can see mine on my web site:QualiTied tackle, AuSable river trout fishing, Jueckstock, streamer flies, trout lures
I'm sure you can order on line too. The guy does good work.
Just a friendly suggestion.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:34 PM   #212

Maybe a potluck "brunch" could be done, so as to meet too, and then the rest of the day is left for everyone to do their thing too?
kappel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #213

We have 10 rigs signed up!

Hi Everyone!

I just received a phone call from Michelle at America's Best Campground in Branson MO. and we have met the magic number of 10 rigs that have made reservations.

What this means is I will now sign a group contract for the special price of $27.50 per day for the group. If anyone calls in the future they will still be charged a deposit of $35 and this will be credited to your account when you check-in. $27.50 a day for your full hookup site.

With 10 rigs we now get (2) two hour time frames to use their meeting room. I have already decided to reserve the room for Monday May 2, 2011 at 9 AM - 11 AM as this will be a great time after we are all hooked up and had a good sleep after our travels. So now rain or shine we will have a place to meet on Monday morning.

I plan on trying to find everyone on Sunday and meet you earlier. We also will have a LOGO that will be emailed to you so you can make copies to have on all your vehicles so we know who is part of the group.

Michelle will have all sorts of information for us about Branson and the shows which we can talk about on Monday morning. Not sure if she will show up and tell us more. Hopefully she will.

If you have any suggestions on when we should have our second formal gathering in the reserved room please let us know what you think? My thought was the have a final goodbye Wednesday morning May 4th around 9AM. What do you think?

Who's going so far....

Iggy John & Di Surprise AZ
3 Happy Campers Dave & Judy Perkasie PA
lbrjet Larry & Janice Noblesville IN
52Dodgeman Richard & Candice Liberty Hill TX
mg0427 Michael & Robyn Kansas City KS
Itsthetwoofus George & Peggy Grand Ledge MI
Bobfidy Bob & Nancy Broken Arrow OK
bailer6334 Richard & Carol Prescott AZ
Levendoski Dale The Villages FL
GeorgieGirl Ron & Carolyn Coweta OK

RALLY INFO

Pets welcome.

If you have any questions please PM me.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #214

This message area has been moved to our new location.
General Community Discussions

Everyone will automatically be redirected.

Thanks
Old 11-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #215

Monday morning May 2, 2011 9AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappel15 View Post
Maybe a potluck "brunch" could be done, so as to meet too, and then the rest of the day is left for everyone to do their thing too?
I like this idea for the Monday morning get together May 2, 2011 at 9AM in the ABC meeting building.

Everyone could bring some pastires, dounuts, pie's, cupcakes, etc
I'm in!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #216

those are nice, but i was also thinking of some breakfast meats, egg casseroles, etc.
kappel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #217

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!,
Just got our RV sign that was made in Branson. You can click on my profile, then on the photo album on Jakes signs. It shows the shapes, edges, & backgrounds they have. If you look close, you can see the sizes & pricing. We actually had another made, but we'll probably use this one the most for our camping spots. Best wishes to everyone and safe travels!
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
Old 11-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #218

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!,
Just got our RV sign that was made in Branson. You can click on my profile, then on the photo album on Jakes signs. It shows the shapes, edges, & backgrounds they have. If you look close, you can see the sizes & pricing. We actually had another made, but we'll probably use this one the most for our camping spots. Best wishes to everyone and safe travels!
Nice pictures and I really like the sign you had made. Even you dog gets added. Will have to find that shop when we make it there. Can you send me the exact address if you have a chance.
Will we see you in May?

Thanks
Old 11-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #219

Sure can! Its Jake's Cedar Signs, 673 Hwy. 165 Building 1 Branson, Missouri 65616. Actually, leaving ABC you would only make 2 right turns. Probably only 3 miles away. Believe me the backroads are the way to go in Branson. Even they can get busy, but for the most part anything is better than the main drag (Hwy. 76) during summer. We would enjoy meeting everyone for the rally and helping give directions or advise getting around. I don't know our vacation scheduling for next year, but we are only less than 1 hour away.
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
Old 11-25-2010, 12:16 AM   #220

Quote:
Sure can! Its Jake's Cedar Signs, 673 Hwy. 165 Building 1 Branson, Missouri 65616. Actually, leaving ABC you would only make 2 right turns. Probably only 3 miles away. Believe me the backroads are the way to go in Branson. Even they can get busy, but for the most part anything is better than the main drag (Hwy. 76) during summer. We would enjoy meeting everyone for the rally and helping give directions or advise getting around. I don't know our vacation scheduling for next year, but we are only less than 1 hour away.
Thanks for the address. I just Googled it on the map.

Hope you can try and visit. Even if you just go for a drive with your car and say hi.

Thanks

Tags
frog