Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 AM   #181
Wanna Be Camper

The DW and I have been trying to fit this into our budget and timetable for next year. So put us down as a maybe but we will be late to the table reserving although we will probably throw in the reservation next month and if need be just cancel later. We have to get passports etc but that was needed anyway as we are going south of the border to get a tractor and gator in the spring anyway.

John & Deb
2011 F250 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab 6.2
2011 Flagstaff V-Lite 30WRLS
Days Camped 2013: 16 2014: 5 2015: 3
SaskCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #182

Will be interesting to see what you come up with on this campground. Thanks

Old 11-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #183
Moderator Emeritus

John has done a excellent job in naming a spot, setting dates, and arranging the rally. He took the bull by the horns, and got it done. If someone hadn't gone on and made the decision, we would never have a rally. Location and time can not suit everybody. Thank you, John.

Missouri is probably near the center of the country, population wise. That area is probably more convenient for more forum members than a west coast or east coast rally. But I like the idea of having future yearly rallies in other areas so others can attend.....and maybe with those rallies make it more convenient for our Canandian friends by considering the NW and NE USA, or central Canada. There are many possibilities.

For now, we have a rally planned !!

BTW, there is an article on Branson in the latest Highways Magazine.

Chap , DW Joy, and Fur Baby Sango
2006 Ford F150 Super Cab 4x4
2008 Surveyor 263
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnandPandra View Post
Greetings everyone. I live just outside Springfield, MO. & have camped all around Table Rock Lake, including Branson. I have seen alot of the private, C.O.E., & State Park Campgrounds around here. Haven't been to ABC campground, but have seen the negative reviews posted, and will investigate myself. You can't make everyone happy, but it should be at least a decent CG to stay at. I haven't read every page with its posts, but skipped a few pages to see what's happening with the rally lately. I can help out with activities people want to do around here. Shopping, sight-seeing, restaurants, grocery stores, or fishing spots, I'll try to give my input for what it's worth. I'm lucky to live with so many things to do around here that's around Branson.

Thank you George but we have already started the ball rolling and have selected ABC as the campground we will be using for our May 2011 rally. Many have already made reservations so no matter what you say will not change the plan. I think positive things would be helpful but negstyives will not be helpful. All campgrounds have their pros and cons. This is not a RV resort but a stopover campground for Branson MO. that tourest come and go regularly so I do not expect the Hilton is you know what I mean.

I do think you can help by finding out more about Branson MO. What is it like downtown, good shows, buying tickets, places to eat which would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnguy View Post
John has done a excellent job in naming a spot, setting dates, and arranging the rally. He took the bull by the horns, and got it done. If someone hadn't gone on and made the decision, we would never have a rally. Location and time can not suit everybody. Thank you, John.

Missouri is probably near the center of the country, population wise. That area is probably more convenient for more forum members than a west coast or east coast rally. But I like the idea of having future yearly rallies in other areas so others can attend.....and maybe with those rallies make it more convenient for our Canandian friends by considering the NW and NE USA, or central Canada. There are many possibilities.

For now, we have a rally planned !!

BTW, there is an article on Branson in the latest Highways Magazine.

Thank you and I will look at the Good Sams Magazine about Branson.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSasks View Post
The DW and I have been trying to fit this into our budget and timetable for next year. So put us down as a maybe but we will be late to the table reserving although we will probably throw in the reservation next month and if need be just cancel later. We have to get passports etc but that was needed anyway as we are going south of the border to get a tractor and gator in the spring anyway.

Thank you. I have you on the maybe list

John

Old 11-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #187

Thank you All

This rally is moving forward and we are getting close to the magic number of 10 rigs.

So far we have the floowing registered.

Iggy - John & Di from Surprise AZ
3 Happy Campers - Dave & Judy from Perkasie PA
52Dodgeman - Richard & Candice from Liberty Hill TX
Itsthetwoofus- George & Peggy from Grand Ledge MI
GeorgieGirl - Ron & Carolyn from Coweta OK

I have also receive messages from a few more that are calling today but will not add them to this list until I hear from them.

If you have already made reservations and are not on this list please PM me with the following data. Thank you.

full names
address
phone number
email address

I will not publish any personal information other than what you see above.

Thanks and please keep this rally going and who know how big it may get.
At least this will be a start now who will plan the next one?

Old 11-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #188

Smile

Thanks for posting this kind of list with the names and where from. It's nice to see who we can expect to meet.

Keep up the good work John, Your to be commended.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
Thanks for posting this kind of list with the names and where from. It's nice to see who we can expect to meet.

Keep up the good work John, Your to be commended.

Thanks. I thought this way we can see our progress as well as who is coming. I guess I will have to double my salary.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #190

Don't be so modest. Triple it!

Tags
frog