Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #331
Site Team
 
Terier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 8,934
In the future I would love a get-together on the west coast. I'm somewhat limited to distance until my auto lease is up in early 2014. In the meantime I am borrowing my sister's Yukon to tow my tt so I'm not wandering too far from home. I will feel better about longer distance once I am using my own truck.

Is anyone interested?
__________________

__________________
Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #332
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southwest Missouri
Posts: 285
F.Y.I.- Past thru Branson yesterday working in the area. Gas prices are running $3.35-3.39 for regular, diesel running $3.69-3.79 as of 3/18/2011. If you fill up before Branson in Springfield or Ozark Missouri along the way, you will save 10-15 cents a gallon for regular, alittle less than that for diesel. You'll have about 7 pretty good hills along the stretch of 30 miles between Ozark & Branson. All very good highway.
__________________

__________________
2006 Rockwood 8272S
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
John & Pandra
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
1st International F.R.O.G. Rally Branson Missouri
JohnandPandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #333
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 5,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnandPandra View Post
F.Y.I.- Past thru Branson yesterday working in the area. Gas prices are running $3.35-3.39 for regular, diesel running $3.69-3.79 as of 3/18/2011. If you fill up before Branson in Springfield or Ozark Missouri along the way, you will save 10-15 cents a gallon for regular, alittle less than that for diesel. You'll have about 7 pretty good hills along the stretch of 30 miles between Ozark & Branson. All very good highway.
Thank you very much for the updtae on fuel and where to buy it.
I'm presently in Mexico with the trailer and the prices are about the same here.
We hope we have a few more join us in Branson. You can call your reservations until April 25th. to get the FROG $27 a night dealat the ABC Campground
Here a picture of where I'm located on the beach.
See everyone soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rocky Point 2 010.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	4907  
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 49,900 miles
(2013 - 98 days) (2014 - 117 days) (2015 - 67 days) (2016 - 111 days) (2017 Est 115)
USAF Retired - MSgt

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:35 AM   #334
Senior Member
 
Itsthetwoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grand Ledge Mi
Posts: 581
Smile

Looks good John, bet your having a good time down there. We are all set for a week in Branson, we'll be there on the 27th of April and we'll be in our FROG spot. We figured 3 days wasn't much time so we'll make it a week and get in what we can in that time.
Looking forward to seeing all of you there. By the time you all get there you'll probably find us in a show some where or sleeping..
We'll have a FROG sign hanging some where.
__________________
2011 Cedar Creek 36B2 ordered with outside kitchen removed and a nice big wardrobe in it's place.
Pulled with a 2011 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab and 8' box with a Hensley BD-3 Trailer Saver. F R O G members.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:17 AM   #335
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 5,980
Frog rally

Well I'm sorry to say that the rally has taken a minor turn.
We now only have 11 registered to come with 2 additional possible.

We lost a few because of medical conditions and even one because they sold his Forest River rig.

We will continue to move forward and prepare for our adventure in meeting everyone in Branson in a 4 weeks.

If anyone want to join us and get the group rally rate they must call the All American Campground and mention you are part of the FROG Rally.

Thank you Walke for the package. I just returned home yesterday and found your signs. Thank you very much.


*******************************************

F
orest River Owners Group rally - FROG


This will be a gathering of folks who have Forest River rigs. The purpose of this rally is to meet others with similar rigs and we are planning some short fellowship meetings during the day as well as a pot luck dinner. If you are able to plan this far ahead please consider joining us.
Branson Mo. Is a really great family destination with many shows and other attractions.
The weather is great in early May.

America’s Best Campground Branson Missouri
Sunday May 1, 2011, Check-in noon, 3 nights leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011
499 Buena Vista Rd, Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 800.671.4399
Daily Group price is $27.50 per day with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
This is for a full hookup electric, water and sewer. They have free wifi.
Pets welcome.

Group price per day is $27.50 (Reg $35)
Check out the campgrounds website at http://www.abc-branson.com/
Here is the Branson MO official downtown website http://www.branson.com/

You need to make reservations only with
Traci Stilwell (Group Coordinator) America’s Best Campground at 1-800-671-4399
Tell her you are part of the Forest River Owners Group (FROG)


Arrival date Sunday May 1, 2011, noon check-in
3 nights (if you want to come earlier or stay later that is up to you)
Leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

I thank you all for your patience and hope this is the start of a great adventure.

If you have any questions please PM me.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 49,900 miles
(2013 - 98 days) (2014 - 117 days) (2015 - 67 days) (2016 - 111 days) (2017 Est 115)
USAF Retired - MSgt

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #336
Senior Member
 
Nigels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 632
Bev and I are still still hot possibles, we have three more days of packing up the house, then off to Dublin for three nights, arrive Vancouver 4th April to start truck hunting. I wish I could buy the truck in Ohio and register both truck and RV there, it would save a lot of hassle!

See you soon!
__________________
Nigel & Bev
Brit Driver & Canadian Naviguesser

2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8280ws
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Diesel
http://www.algarvevillaforrent.com
Nigels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #337
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 5,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigels View Post
Bev and I are still still hot possibles, we have three more days of packing up the house, then off to Dublin for three nights, arrive Vancouver 4th April to start truck hunting. I wish I could buy the truck in Ohio and register both truck and RV there, it would save a lot of hassle!

See you soon!
Thanks for keeping us posted. Have a safe enjoyable trip and hope things work out on your truck and trailer. See you in Branson!
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 49,900 miles
(2013 - 98 days) (2014 - 117 days) (2015 - 67 days) (2016 - 111 days) (2017 Est 115)
USAF Retired - MSgt

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #338
RV Newbie
 
buzzards27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hinckley, Ohio
Posts: 292
We may be another possible, DW and I have been watching the thread and talking about it. She has gone so far as to begin looking for FROGS and FROG signs, LOL

I have been working on the RV and don't know when things will be done. We have a friend in Coal City, Ill (he is right on the old Route 66) that we plan to visit soon and wanted to do a bit of Route 66, and see the Arch. So we are hoping to include a visit to the rally into those stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Well I'm sorry to say that the rally has taken a minor turn.
We now only have 11 registered to come with 2 additional possible.

We lost a few because of medical conditions and even one because they sold his Forest River rig.

We will continue to move forward and prepare for our adventure in meeting everyone in Branson in a 4 weeks.

If anyone want to join us and get the group rally rate they must call the All American Campground and mention you are part of the FROG Rally.

Thank you Walke for the package. I just returned home yesterday and found your signs. Thank you very much.


*******************************************

F
orest River Owners Group rally - FROG


This will be a gathering of folks who have Forest River rigs. The purpose of this rally is to meet others with similar rigs and we are planning some short fellowship meetings during the day as well as a pot luck dinner. If you are able to plan this far ahead please consider joining us.
Branson Mo. Is a really great family destination with many shows and other attractions.
The weather is great in early May.

America’s Best Campground Branson Missouri
Sunday May 1, 2011, Check-in noon, 3 nights leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011
499 Buena Vista Rd, Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 800.671.4399
Daily Group price is $27.50 per day with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
This is for a full hookup electric, water and sewer. They have free wifi.
Pets welcome.

Group price per day is $27.50 (Reg $35)
Check out the campgrounds website at http://www.abc-branson.com/
Here is the Branson MO official downtown website http://www.branson.com/

You need to make reservations only with
Traci Stilwell (Group Coordinator) America’s Best Campground at 1-800-671-4399
Tell her you are part of the Forest River Owners Group (FROG)


Arrival date Sunday May 1, 2011, noon check-in
3 nights (if you want to come earlier or stay later that is up to you)
Leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

I thank you all for your patience and hope this is the start of a great adventure.

If you have any questions please PM me.
__________________
2005 FR Lexington 210 6.0L 8500 miles
2007 2500 Silverado Ext. Cab, 6.5' bed 5.7L
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
1963 Ford 861 5 speed with loader
1958 Ford 800 Select-O-Speed (parts tractor)
buzzards27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #339
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 5,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
We may be another possible, DW and I have been watching the thread and talking about it. She has gone so far as to begin looking for FROGS and FROG signs, LOL

I have been working on the RV and don't know when things will be done. We have a friend in Coal City, Ill (he is right on the old Route 66) that we plan to visit soon and wanted to do a bit of Route 66, and see the Arch. So we are hoping to include a visit to the rally into those stops.
We are glad to hear you are thinking about the rally to Branson. As far as I know you can make reservations up to the the last minute.
If you do decide please let us know here and you can PM a short message with your name, email address, address and phone number so when I send out information I can send it to you.

Thanks
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 49,900 miles
(2013 - 98 days) (2014 - 117 days) (2015 - 67 days) (2016 - 111 days) (2017 Est 115)
USAF Retired - MSgt

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:09 PM   #340
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 5,980
Only a few week before the Rally!

Forest River Owners Group rally - FROG
Only a few week before the Rally!

This will be a gathering of folks who have Forest River rigs. The purpose of this rally is to meet others with similar rigs and we are planning some short fellowship meetings during the day as well as a pot luck dinner. If you are able to plan this far ahead please consider joining us.
Branson Mo. Is a really great family destination with many shows and other attractions.
The weather is great in early May.

America’s Best Campground Branson Missouri
Sunday May 1, 2011, Check-in noon, 3 nights leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011
499 Buena Vista Rd, Branson, MO 65616 Phone: 800.671.4399
Daily Group price is $27.50 per day (Reg $35) with sites 30ft wide x up to 70 ft long depending on your rig.
Full hookup electric, water, sewer, free wifi and Pet Friendly park.

Group price per day is $27.50 (Reg $35)
Check out the campgrounds website at http://www.abc-branson.com/
Here is the Branson MO official downtown website http://www.branson.com/

You need to make reservations only with
Traci Stilwell (Group Coordinator) America’s Best Campground at 1-800-671-4399. See will need a $340 deposit.
Tell her you are part of the Forest River Owners Group (FROG)


Arrival date Sunday May 1, 2011, noon check-in
3 nights (if you want to come earlier or stay later that is up to you)
Leaving Wednesday May 4, 2011

After you make your reservations please send me a PM with your full name, address, phone number as well as your direct email address so I can compile a list of who is going. I will not publish this list but will use it for us only.

I thank you all for your patience and hope this is the start of a great adventure.

If you have any questions please PM me.
__________________
__________________

__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 49,900 miles
(2013 - 98 days) (2014 - 117 days) (2015 - 67 days) (2016 - 111 days) (2017 Est 115)
USAF Retired - MSgt

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.