Old 05-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #471

I am glad to hear everything is going so well. It's good to see that Forest River, Concertone and RV Wholesalers are well represented. I think all of you are representing FRF very well aslo.
Wish I could have made it.
Keep posting pics when you can and thanks for the ones you have.

Gary & Trish
"PT Crew Member Since 11/2010"
2017 Prime Time Crusader 315RST TE 6.0 : 2007 Flagstaff 206ST MAC Series
2012 F-250 Lariat : FX4 : CC : SB : 6.7L Diesel : 3/55 Gears

2017 Nights Camped - 0
grhodes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #472

1st ever Forest River Owners Group Rally (FROG)

Richard and I showed up at the rally late this afternoon (3:45pm) on the official first day of the rally and realized that more than half of the group had been here for two or more days and had already gotten together, met each other and shared their stories and their RVs. So after we got our rig set up and settled in we showed up at the planned get together, we were one of the last people to arrive and everyone else was headed back to their own rigs.

What a disappointment to realize that we had traveled through 6+ hours of rain showers only to end up in our rig by ourselves at the end of the day. I hope that there are more planned events for the next two days of the rally. The reason we are here is not because of Branson, it's to get to meet and know other Forest River RV owners.

Candice

1957 Dodge D100, 315 Poly
Liberty Hill, TX
52Dodgeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #473

hello all

hi iggy. hope everyone is having a great time. wish we could of made it, but things have been hectic. looks like a great group of people. keep sending them pics. enjoy. kap
Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #474

We had so much fun meeting everyone! And a big thank you to John for all his time & effort putting this rally together! It seems like the 2 hours flew by! My wife & I then left ABC,getting a bite to eat. While we were eating dinner, my wife said you know, we need to schedule our vacation next year for the 2nd F.R.O.G. rally! Thought I'd have to do the persuading. We'd love to hear what members are doing this week in and around Branson. Nigel, it was a pleasure meeting you and Bev(watch out for those hillbillies!) We will keep you posted on Bransons construction of their new raceway. Might have to have another rally here in the next few years & watch a race with fellow F.R.O.G. members! Best wishes and safe travels to you all.
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
1st International F.R.O.G. Rally Branson Missouri
JohnandPandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #475

Here's some rally pics. I didn't get any trailer pics because it was raining. Maybe John or Bob can get some campsite pics.
Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	5545

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	5546

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	5547

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	5548

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	5549
Battlefield, Missouri
F.R.O.G. Member
1st International F.R.O.G. Rally Branson Missouri
JohnandPandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #476

Good Times

Had a good time yesterday meeting everyone. Thank you, John, for all your efforts in getting us together. This is a first for Georgia and I and we hope to attend many more FROG rallies. Looking forward to the dinner and show tonight with the group. If you just happened to not be home when Joyce came around to each trailer, we are going to the Dixie Stampede tonight, meeting at 4:15 at the show. If you want to go, call and ask for Mary to make reservations and say you are part of the FROG group.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:47 PM   #477

Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede

Hi All,
Looks like th's of majority of us are heading tonight to the Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede show and dinner. This should be fun.

It also looks like the pot luck for Tuesday night is building and will be a go.

Oh. Everyone knows how much Branson supports our troops and believe's strongly about family and country. Well I saw this sign at the local Walmart shopping center here in town that I had to take a picture.

Having fun.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	small01.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	5557  

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #478

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Hi All,
Looks like th's of majority of us are heading tonight to the Dolly Pardon's Dixie Stampede show and dinner. This should be fun.

It also looks like the pot luck for Tuesday night is building and will be a go.

Oh. Everyone knows how much Branson supports our troops and believe's strongly about family and country. Well I saw this sign at the local Walmart shopping center here in town that I had to take a picture.

Having fun.
COOL sign!!!

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #479

Just a reminder. Mary at the Dixie Stampede reservation place said to be sure to bring your coupons for the discount that she gave us as she apparently has to account for them. If you can't find it there are more available at the ABC front desk. Brian
Old 05-02-2011, 03:37 PM   #480

I would put up a picture of the youngest frog at the rally but my pictures won't transfer to my computer at the moment. If anyone here at the rally has a picture of Carson in his raincoat and would like to post it please feel free to do so. Just no last names please. Any other pics of him or his grandparents would be fine as well. Thanks. Old Guys p.s. rain and all we are having a good time here and it is great to meet so many people we only knew by name or avatar. I don't care if we have to eat wieners and beans for the next six months to pay for the trip. It is just so great to be here.

Tags
frog