I agree that it would have to be in 2011.
I just like to hear from everyone who might consider making this rally. If we get enough folks interested we can move on to other subjects like below. It would be to meet everyone and their families as well as have fun for a few days.
Interested in 2011 Rally
1. Iggy, Surprise AZ, 2 people, 2011 Rockwood 8285WS
2. Grhodes50, OK 2009 Rockwood 8315SS
3. Grandpaofthree, OH, 2009 Rockwood 8313SS
4. Willie, Ventura CA, 2011 Wildwood 27BHSS
Questions need answering would be
1. How many would be interested in comeingto a 2 or 3 day event? Hopefully a minimum of 10 rigs would be nice.
2. Find a nice summer location that has great scenery, reasonable summer temps and low humidy during the summer.
How about Branson, MO?
How about San Diego on the coast?
Here is a Link to Travel Life RV Campground Directory and ratings
3. Find a great campground that can handle all sizes of rigs that has nice spaces with trees and grass and not just pavement. Must be able to take reservations online or by phone in advance for a group. Preferable in the same area. Maybe a wagon wheel setup might work.
4. Get a few folks that are willing to help with arrangements, gathering names and information on everyone, setting up a time table of any activities, pot luck lunch or dinner, find out what elese is int he area, etc.
Anyother ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.