Old 07-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #31

Bob: Hope there are openings left for the week of Nov 10. We would like to join. I've downloaded the Registration form. Won't get into mail until Monday, so hope to hear back from you by then as to whether there is another opening.
Ed

Taylorgso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by scchasgal View Post
We are booked and looking forward to meeting other FROGS. We live in Charleston but love to camp at James Island County Park.

Any others going?
Wow, I thought I would never hear anyone mention James Island. I am from Baltimore and moved there when I was 10. I attended James Island Elementary School. We lived on Folly Rd not far from Folly Beach, this was in the early 60's. we lived there for about 3 years and have not need back....I hope it is as nice now as it was back than. May return some day and camp.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #33

Bringing this back up. Seems there has been quite a discussion on James Island - really looking forward to this!
Old 08-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #34

We got our application in late. So, as of the first of the month, we were #2 on standby list. Keeping our fingers crossed hoping someone will cancel! If we do get in, November will be a busy month.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #35
Director, FROG

We have two sites that have opened up for the "Southern Nights, Southern Lights" trip to Charleston for the week of November 17-22. We're staying at James Island County Park, right in the middle of the Holiday Festival of Lights.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Details are available on the FROG website, www.forestriverfrog.com, under "FROG Rallies and Trips," even though the event is flagged as full.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
We have two sites that have opened up for the "Southern Nights, Southern Lights" trip to Charleston for the week of November 17-22. We're staying at James Island County Park, right in the middle of the Holiday Festival of Lights. Send me a PM if you're interested. Details are available on the FROG website, www.forestriverfrog.com, under "FROG Rallies and Trips," even though the event is flagged as full.
Wanted to show you the trailer we did this weekend! This is going on the cake I'm doing for the rally.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-200947262.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	40743   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-752876489.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	40744  
Old 10-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorgso View Post
We got our application in late. So, as of the first of the month, we were #2 on standby list. Keeping our fingers crossed hoping someone will cancel! If we do get in, November will be a busy month.
We had really hoped to be able to go, and were on the standby list. However, our daughter (who lives/works in Indonesia) made plans to be home for Thanksgiving, and will be arriving just when the rally begins. Alas, fun being with her was more important than fun at the rally! Will miss seeing y'all!
Old 10-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #38

We got your your email yesterday with the agenda. Thanks - looks fantastic! Can't wait.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:25 AM   #39
Director, FROG

Because of some medical situations, we have three openings on the Charleston Holiday Festival of Lights tour for the week of November 17-23. The week of November 10-15 is full.

Please give me a call at (574) 825-8532 or send a PM if you'd like to join us.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Because of some medical situations, we have three openings on the Charleston Holiday Festival of Lights tour for the week of November 17-23. The week of November 10-15 is full. Please give me a call at (574) 825-8532 or send a PM if you'd like to join us.
Talk about medical problems! You almost killed me! I'll call you later this week, the rally was awesome! Made new friends for life.

Lori