Old 04-30-2014, 08:38 PM   #11

Hi Jmsx2 Check out the You Tube video link shown above. Several views of the campground are included in the video. You will see that the sites are roomy and very level. Only 45 sites are available for this campout.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Forest River Forums mobile app

Old 04-30-2014, 08:59 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillebly View Post
Hi Jmsx2 Check out the You Tube video link shown above. Several views of the campground are included in the video. You will see that the sites are roomy and very level. Only 45 sites are available for this campout.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Forest River Forums mobile app
We did check out the video and it seems very nice. We use to ride motorcycles up that way a few years back. Beautiful ride running along Lake Erie all the way to Geneva on the Lake...

I'm sure the sites will fill up fast, so we'll need to make a decission.

Thanks again.

2014 Georgetown 328 TSF
2012 Jayco Eagle Supe Lite 308 RETS (Seasonal Site)
2013 Jeep Rubicon with Mods..
Jmsx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:50 PM   #13

Looks interesting Looking for places to visit on the way south next year after I retire. A little out of my way but my wife would like to do the 1000 mile rummage sale so this would put us in the right direction but wrong time of year still could explore the route south from there.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #14
Fireman

Send a message via AIM to dutch
John we are going to this come on down it should be a blast.
US Air Force Retire SMS
dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch View Post
John we are going to this come on down it should be a blast.
Hey Dutch,

How goes it? Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. I know it's not till October, but which day do you guys think you'll be heading up?

I need to confirm which weekend we'll be closing up camp and make sure it doesn't fall Janine's nephews wedding. We'll let you know our plans. We're trying to use our new Coach at least once a month.

Hope all is well with you guys..
2014 Georgetown 328 TSF
Old 05-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #16

Please visit the website for the campground that will be hosting this FROG campout. I'm sure you will find it an inviting place to gather around a campfire. Call Jennifer at Evergreen Lake with your reservation. Gary and Donna Bly

www.evergreenlake.com
Old 05-03-2014, 09:54 AM   #17

We just made our reservations with Jennifer at Evergreen Lake Campground! This will be our first FROG Event and very much looking forward to a fun, yet relaxing way for some fall camping! We look forward in meeting many of you!
2014 Georgetown 328 TSF
Old 05-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #18

Registration is Underway . . .

Buccia.pdfThanks Jmsx2 for being the first to register for the Ashtabula Covered Bridge Festival Campout. You even beat Donna and me at registering. Now that the "ice is broken" I hope others will sign up for this Fall event in beautiful Ashtabula County, Ohio. Donna and I visited Evergreen this past weekend and finalized the registration procedure with Jennifer. Jenn is ready to take your information and help you select your site. First come, first served on the best sites. We are looking for someone who enjoys hosting a campfire to sign up for Site #1. Good location for a group to gather each night. Probably will have three fires each night so all will have a chance to circulate and meet new FROG friends. Donna and I started the task of researching places to visit during the campout. We spent several enjoyable hours visiting with the owner of Buccia Vineyards located in Conneaut, OH. This is a small, intimate winery where we sampled several of their wines then enjoyed a bottle along with a cheese, bread and meat plate. Buccia will definitely be on our "tour" list. BTW . . . the owners are considering buying an RV to travel around the country. They would enjoy any input from FROG members.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:59 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillebly View Post
Attachment 51774Thanks Jmsx2 for being the first to register for the Ashtabula Covered Bridge Festival Campout. You even beat Donna and me at registering. Now that the "ice is broken" I hope others will sign up for this Fall event in beautiful Ashtabula County, Ohio. Donna and I visited Evergreen this past weekend and finalized the registration procedure with Jennifer. Jenn is ready to take your information and help you select your site. First come, first served on the best sites. We are looking for someone who enjoys hosting a campfire to sign up for Site #1. Good location for a group to gather each night. Probably will have three fires each night so all will have a chance to circulate and meet new FROG friends. Donna and I started the task of researching places to visit during the campout. We spent several enjoyable hours visiting with the owner of Buccia Vineyards located in Conneaut, OH. This is a small, intimate winery where we sampled several of their wines then enjoyed a bottle along with a cheese, bread and meat plate. Buccia will definitely be on our "tour" list. BTW . . . the owners are considering buying an RV to travel around the country. They would enjoy any input from FROG members.
Thanks.. This will be our first FROG Event and we're looking forward in meeting others along with visiting some wineries and touring the area..
2014 Georgetown 328 TSF
Old 05-20-2014, 01:30 PM   #20
Fireman

Send a message via AIM to dutch
Just made our reservations, will be our first FROG rally here , can't wait, we took a ride to see campgrounds, great place. See you all there. we are planning to go to Gohson Ind this year too.

US Air Force Retire SMS
dutch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover