Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2016, 04:03 PM   #11
I go RV'ing not Camping
 
jgourlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lethbridge, Ab, Canada
Posts: 1,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
No

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
It doesn't clean the tank?
__________________

__________________
312QBUD Owners Thread
2015 Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD
2000 Chev 2500 Extended Cab 6 Liter
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:20 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shelby twp, MI
Posts: 196
How do I schedule an install?
__________________

__________________
Ed & Gay
Mini-Schnauzers Dora & Mabel
(Phoebe, in our hearts)
2014 Forester 3051s
2013 Fiat 500 Sport
Workin on my Curmudgeon badge
rapiniii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:48 PM   #13
Site Team
 
Platokidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Home of the 2016 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS CHICAGO CUBS
Posts: 6,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgourlie View Post
It doesn't clean the tank?
Found this on the website

The Blue Streak Chemical is a non-formaldehyde deodorant that is specialty formulated to work with the Blue Streak Dispenser. The chemical contains detergent and a lubricant, so with each flush it deodorizes, cleanse, and lubricates. It is three chemical in one.


Great product .

Just wondering if anyone else dilutes (50/50) the mixture with water?
Being on a seasonal site we go thru this blue stuff pretty quick.
__________________

2014 LaCrosse 323RST-TE-C
2009 CHEVY 2500HD Silverado Z71
2017-61 nights of camping
2016- 92
Seasonal
Platokidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:20 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,451
I have heard others on this site talk about the nice baby powder smell that this system has. My question is does this nice smell permeate the entire RV?
__________________
2016 Siverback 33IK
2015 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Super Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:30 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
buskirk21921's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Elkton, MD
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalford View Post
I have heard others on this site talk about the nice baby powder smell that this system has. My question is does this nice smell permeate the entire RV?
We have had our system for 2 years now and it is a nice mod. The baby powder smell only resides in the bathroom in our unit.
__________________
Joe and Diane Buskirk
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Duramax Diesel 4x4 SWD
2015 360IBL Coachmen 5th Wheel

"Camping is not just a past time it is my relaxing way of life"
buskirk21921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:24 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by buskirk21921 View Post
We have had our system for 2 years now and it is a nice mod. The baby powder smell only resides in the bathroom in our unit.
That is what I was hoping to hear... Do others concur? I just know in the old days when we used to use that blue stuff in our heads it made the whole RV smell like the bathroom....
__________________
2016 Siverback 33IK
2015 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Super Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:48 PM   #17
I go RV'ing not Camping
 
jgourlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lethbridge, Ab, Canada
Posts: 1,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platokidd View Post
Found this on the website

The Blue Streak Chemical is a non-formaldehyde deodorant that is specialty formulated to work with the Blue Streak Dispenser. The chemical contains detergent and a lubricant, so with each flush it deodorizes, cleanse, and lubricates. It is three chemical in one.


Great product .

Just wondering if anyone else dilutes (50/50) the mixture with water?
Being on a seasonal site we go thru this blue stuff pretty quick.
I thought it cleaned the tank as well, I was curious to know if it didn't?
__________________
312QBUD Owners Thread
2015 Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD
2000 Chev 2500 Extended Cab 6 Liter
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sterling, VA
Posts: 898
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalford View Post
That is what I was hoping to hear... Do others concur? I just know in the old days when we used to use that blue stuff in our heads it made the whole RV smell like the bathroom....

I concur that the smell is confined to the bathroom.
__________________
Lee and Anne

2016 F250 2WD CC SB XLT 6.2 3.73 3,295 lb payload cap.
2014 Salem Hemisphere 282RK 8k lbs loaded, Equal-i-zer WDH, TST 507 TPMS
2017: 4 nights camped, 12 booked
Teamfour is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:01 PM   #19
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platokidd View Post
Found this on the website

The Blue Streak Chemical is a non-formaldehyde deodorant that is specialty formulated to work with the Blue Streak Dispenser. The chemical contains detergent and a lubricant, so with each flush it deodorizes, cleanse, and lubricates. It is three chemical in one.


Great product .

Just wondering if anyone else dilutes (50/50) the mixture with water?
Being on a seasonal site we go thru this blue stuff pretty quick.
Just shut your clamp a few clicks

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:22 PM   #20
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,157
Use the dispenser, but not their chemical, I mix SuperClean, water and some Pinesol in mine and let it run full blast. Had it for 3 yrs now and no problems.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:39 AM.