Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #241

We arrived here at the ABC Campground yesterday. The trip turned out to be relatively dry and the sun popped out in the afternoon so it turned out to be a beautiful day. Five other rigs are here with us. The other five are Earthstation, RalphieAdie, tarheel, Karl & Jackie and hotrodj125. Quite a few more will be coming in today.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #242
Phat Phrog

Take pics Oakman!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #243
Denver, CO

Made it, met Joyce, Ralph and Adrian. Nice place. Nice trip, camper pulled great.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #244

HOT OFF THE PRESS.....or off the memory card.....First of many pictures from FROG Branson 2013.

All of the folks from Oklahoma have arrived safely, Schorfheide's, Breed's, Burkleos, Parnham's. anf the Lothers. We are sure missing the Perriers. Hope all is going well with their storm damage repairs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	32031   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0956.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	32032  
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #245

More rigs came into the campground yesterday. I didn’t keep track of how many are now here but the number is somewhere around 20 rigs. The rest of the rigs will be coming in today, the first day of the rally.

The only negative about ABC campground is they don’t have fire rings or a community fire pit. It’s not a problem though because FROGs are like boy scouts, we're always prepared. Last night I broke out my Little Red Campfire, turned on the propane, and enjoyed a small fire. A number of other FROGs joined us around our small but effective campfire. One nice thing about a propane fire, you don’t have to worry about getting smoke in your eyes.

Everyone had a good time telling stories and getting to know each other around our rip snorting camp fire. It was just after 11:00 PM when everyone called it a night and when back to their rigs.

In the photo you can see BOBFIDY giving a lesson on the history of FROG and the First International Rally in Branson.

Name:	IMG_1418 - Copy.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	32034

Today is the first official day of the Branson rally and registration is from 12 to 4 PM. The only planned event is the 5 PM meet and greet at the campground pavilion and a dinner that is courtesy of Forest River Inc.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #246
Phat Phrog

So happy to see you folks got there safe and sound! Keep the pics comin! Say hi from the phat Phrogs!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #247
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
So happy to see you folks got there safe and sound! Keep the pics comin! Say hi from the phat Phrogs!
X2
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
More rigs came into the campground yesterday. I didn’t keep track of how many are now here but the number is somewhere around 20 rigs. The rest of the rigs will be coming in today, the first day of the rally.

The only negative about ABC campground is they don’t have fire rings or a community fire pit. It’s not a problem though because FROGs are like boy scouts, we're always prepared. Last night I broke out my Little Red Campfire, turned on the propane, and enjoyed a small fire. A number of other FROGs joined us around our small but effective campfire. One nice thing about a propane fire, you don’t have to worry about getting smoke in your eyes.

Everyone had a good time telling stories and getting to know each other around our rip snorting camp fire. It was just after 11:00 PM when everyone called it a night and when back to their rigs.

In the photo you can see BOBFIDY giving a lesson on the history of FROG and the First International Rally in Branson.
Attachment 32034

Today is the first official day of the Branson rally and registration is from 12 to 4 PM. The only planned event is the 5 PM meet and greet at the campground pavilion and a dinner that is courtesy of Forest River Inc.
Sorry we missed the get together - we ran around Branson all day. Once we sat down we realized how tired we were and gave out! Looked like a great group and we look forward to seeing everyone this afternoon and evening.

FRF & FROG member
Rallies 12 & 13, Cherry Blossom 13, Branson 13... More to come!
CheezPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:26 AM   #249

Don,t worry Karl and Jackie. You can just say you are filling in for the Old Guys. We missed a few nights sitting around listening to the old bullfrogs harrrumphing in the swamp too. We used the excuse that we had to stay with the littlest frog, Carson, but I have to admit that we were secretly tired a bit as well. Besides those games of Mennonite Horseshoes (the golf thing where you throw the balls on o string at a ladder type thing that everyone can do better than you can) can wear you out. Thanks Oakman and everyone for the pictures and comments. It is almost as good as being there (NOT) so please keep them coming. I go to see my orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday and hopefully I will get good news and be able to get back on the road for some decent travelling by fall. Enjoy yourselves everyone. Old Guys

Old 06-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Don,t worry Karl and Jackie. You can just say you are filling in for the Old Guys. We missed a few nights sitting around listening to the old bullfrogs harrrumphing in the swamp too. We used the excuse that we had to stay with the littlest frog, Carson, but I have to admit that we were secretly tired a bit as well. Besides those games of Mennonite Horseshoes (the golf thing where you throw the balls on o string at a ladder type thing that everyone can do better than you can) can wear you out. Thanks Oakman and everyone for the pictures and comments. It is almost as good as being there (NOT) so please keep them coming. I go to see my orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday and hopefully I will get good news and be able to get back on the road for some decent travelling by fall. Enjoy yourselves everyone. Old Guys

Thanks - we will be happy to fill in for you but wish you were here instead. Praying you'll be back up on your feet soon!

FRF & FROG member
Rallies 12 & 13, Cherry Blossom 13, Branson 13... More to come!
CheezPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #251

Smile

"See BOBFIDY giving a lesson on the history of FROG and the First International Rally in Branson"

Wonder if that story changes each time it's told. Keep it up Bob, your doing a great job.
Looks like Camping World has had a run on Little Red Camp Fire pit's.. At the Goshen Rally we can put them all together and get a pigtail with mutable connections and hook the main one on BOBFIDY'S propane tank and party long into the night.

Wish we were there, watching for pictures. Have fun everyone.

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #252

Hi Geoege. How are you guys doing. Hey. I was just reading your post and had what I think may be a good idea. How do we go about nominating Mr. Bob (Schorfide) as our official Historian. He seeems pretty resiliant and should be around forever. Besides we already know he knows everything and has pictures to blackmail most of us. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne)
Old 06-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #253

Nope, the story doesn't change. In fact, it's darn near word for word every time he tells it, every time, including the 3 - or was it 4 times - we heard it yesterday!
Yes, he would make a great historian!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #254

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Hi Geoege. How are you guys doing. Hey. I was just reading your post and had what I think may be a good idea. How do we go about nominating Mr. Bob (Schorfide) as our official Historian. He seeems pretty resiliant and should be around forever. Besides we already know he knows everything and has pictures to blackmail most of us. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne)
We are alright, just getting things moving here at home again. We were gone 6 months in AZ and just got home last week. That's why we couldn't make the Branson Rally. Hope you are all fixed up and back to normal by Aug and can make the Goshen Rally. It's be nice to see you guys again. Peggy's had two new hips and I still can't grow hair. That's all that's changed since we saw you last.
Bob the official Historian, now that is a good idea. We'll have to check that out. He would be good, after all his initials are BS, Who could ask for more?

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Old 06-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathsub View Post
Nope, the story doesn't change. In fact, it's darn near word for word every time he tells it, every time, including the 3 - or was it 4 times - we heard it yesterday!
Yes, he would make a great historian!

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #256

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
We are alright, just getting things moving here at home again. We were gone 6 months in AZ and just got home last week. That's why we couldn't make the Branson Rally. Hope you are all fixed up and back to normal by Aug and can make the Goshen Rally. It's be nice to see you guys again. Peggy's had two new hips and I still can't grow hair. That's all that's changed since we saw you last.
Bob the official Historian, now that is a good idea. We'll have to check that out. He would be good, after all his initials are BS, Who could ask for more?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
Hyjack thread from Branson International Rally to 1st Canadian FROG Rally in Ontario June 30 to July 5th

Hi George
FYI we may give you a call when we get closer as long as we don't hit any tornado's on the way to Canada.
Looks like June 28th or 29th we will be in your area.
If you say you won't be home I'll understand.
I figure I can drive to Ontario Rally from your place going thru Detroit border crossing or should I use the one further north?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #257

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
Hyjack thread from Branson International Rally to 1st Canadian FROG Rally in Ontario June 30 to July 5th

Hi George
FYI we may give you a call when we get closer as long as we don't hit any tornado's on the way to Canada.
Looks like June 28th or 29th we will be in your area.
If you say you won't be home I'll understand.
I figure I can drive to Ontario Rally from your place going thru Detroit border crossing or should I use the one further north?
Most definitely we'll be gone, No No just kidding. check your PM..we'll get kicked out of here..

Old 06-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #258

Pics from Monday

FROG BRANSON pictures Monday. Our dining hall tonight, our hosts Bob and Joyce Ebenreck, our dinner provided by Forest River and Bob Byrne, and the long distsnce driver from London, Ontario, CANADA.....BOB B.....A real live true INTERNATiONAL FROG RALLY.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0982.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	32103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0983.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	32104   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0985.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	32105   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0986.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	32106  
Old 06-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #259

The rigs of FROG Branson. Look at all of the brand names here. More pics in the morning.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0961.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	32107   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0962.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	32108   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0963.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	32109   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0964.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	32110  
Old 06-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #260
Phat Phrog

Now that's a nice looking dinner! Sounds like the fun has begun! Keep sending the pics! Love seeing all the FR rigs!!

Tags
branson