Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #21

Driver 39 and I hope to join you this year. I hope that I will be retired and we can travel a lot more.
I think that I will be calling Monday to make our reservations.
2011 Greywolf 26rl
nuisance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #22

We're looking forward to seeing you there.

Are you sure you want to be retired? No more paid holidays, no more weekends to look forward to, and no more looking forward to the end of the work day. Speaking from experience, retirement is tough and it might take an hour or two to adjust to the new life style.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #23

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
We're looking forward to seeing you there.

Are you sure you want to be retired? No more paid holidays, no more weekends to look forward to, and no more looking forward to the end of the work day. Speaking from experience, retirement is tough and it might take an hour or two to adjust to the new life style.
Everyday is a Holiday, everyday is weekend, everyday is a payday, and everyday is a good day to do what you want, and every morning you can get up and feel you've adjusted. What a life. Really don't know how I worked for 30 years and gave the government 6 years. What an enjoyable way to live. Did I cover it all Oakman?
Everyone reading this that are calling me crazy will get the chance to do it some day. When the time comes, jump in and enjoy. It's a dirty job but someone needs to do it..

<a href=https://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>https://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuisance View Post
Driver 39 and I hope to join you this year. I hope that I will be retired and we can travel a lot more.
I think that I will be calling Monday to make our reservations.
I received your PM and Joyce and I are looking forward to seeing you and Driver 39 at the rally. ABC is pet friendly so feel free to bring Sarge.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 12-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #25

Oakman and Petunia. We really want to come to Branson and see you all again but it will have to be by sneaking in the back door with a late reservation or other campground visit as I broke my hip bone this past sunday night and am in for a spell of stormy therapy weather for the next little while. Don't worry though you will not be out of our minds and if you have any bad luck at all you may just see us there yet. Brian and Joanne (Old Guys)
Old 12-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Oakman and Petunia. We really want to come to Branson and see you all again but it will have to be by sneaking in the back door with a late reservation or other campground visit as I broke my hip bone this past sunday night and am in for a spell of stormy therapy weather for the next little while. Don't worry though you will not be out of our minds and if you have any bad luck at all you may just see us there yet. Brian and Joanne (Old Guys)
Dang Brian.....SO sorry to hear about your accident. You take care of yourself and if we dont meet in Branson then we can meet again in Goshen.Good luck friend.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #27

Quote:
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear of your unfortunate accident. I hope you heal quickly my friend and have a speedy recovery.

Be sure to have Joanne deliver plenty of Canadian Club to your bedside.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 12-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #28

Brian, I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you have a swift recovery. Keep us advised on your progress. Joanne, I see where Bob has suggested you deliver plenty of Canadian Club to Brian. I suggest you take a sip or two yourself. Taking care of sick or injured husbands is a rough way to go also.
Petunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #29

X2 Petunia X2.......Brian.......and while I'm on here thanks to everyone for your goodwishes and Merry Christmas to all.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #30

Quote:
Sending get well FAST wishes north!!!

Felicia & Jeff - Missouri
2013 Columbus - 320 RS 2012 F350 CC DRW - 6.7L PSD
2012 Camping 59 DAYS; 2013 50 DAYS; 2014 WAITING
Earth Station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #31

Quote:
X2 Petunia X2.......Brian.......and while I'm on here thanks to everyone for your goodwishes and Merry Christmas to all.

Back at you Brian. Sorry to hear about your hip. Wish you a quick recovery so we can see you at the FROG rally at the Falls in July?
Iggy
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:59 PM   #32

Bob (Oakman)
Just wanted you to know that we can not say yes or no yet to Branson for Jun 3-6.
We will be close in Dallas/Ft Worth area but we MUST be in the Florida Keys on Jun 10th. That is the only set dates/reservation we have on our USA tour. We wanted to stop along the gulf coast a few days before we reach the Keys and the timing is just too close.
If a hurracane is building we probably will make changes and make it.
As we get closer we will keep you posted.

iggy
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigels View Post
Don't start, we all know that Dodge always comes out on top

Another Chevy here
2011 Greywolf 26rl
Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #34

So sorry for the pain of the accident. Have a fast recovery and hope see you in Goshen in AUGUST. Wheel chairs
2011 Greywolf 26rl
Old 12-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #35

Brian, sorry to hear about your hip, the Naviguesser and I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you can get to the rally fully recovered

Brian at our age we have no chance of playing for the Canucks so maybe this is the time to quit the hockey

2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8280ws 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Diesel 2000 Honda S2000
Nigels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Bob (Oakman)
Just wanted you to know that we can not say yes or no yet to Branson for Jun 3-6.
We will be close in Dallas/Ft Worth area but we MUST be in the Florida Keys on Jun 10th. That is the only set dates/reservation we have on our USA tour. We wanted to stop along the gulf coast a few days before we reach the Keys and the timing is just too close.
If a hurracane is building we probably will make changes and make it.
As we get closer we will keep you posted.

iggy
Yes please do keep us in mind John, we'd love to see you and Di at the rally.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 12-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #37

Bob, Got ur PM. Yes we are coming but I have not been able to contact ABC for reservations. Phone message states they are on winter hours?? Used the number in ur post. Have another number??
popbreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 06:01 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by popbreed View Post
Bob, Got ur PM. Yes we are coming but I have not been able to contact ABC for reservations. Phone message states they are on winter hours?? Used the number in ur post. Have another number??
I've been getting that same message. I'm thinking winter hours mean we come in when we feel like it. I've got the rally coordinator's personal cell phone number somewhere in all my paperwork so I'll dig it up and give her a call and find out what the hours of business are.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
ATU Local 788
Old 12-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #39

Just an FYI - I called and got the same message, but left them a message of what I wanted and what dates - they called back when they were in the office and confirmed the info. May take a couple of days with the holidays, but sure you will hear from them after that

FRF & FROG member
Rallies 12 & 13, Cherry Blossom 13, Branson 13... More to come!
CheezPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:30 PM   #40

Smile private message for Oakman.:

This is martin73 in re FROG get together in June 2013.

my phone 417-581-9120 if you could give me a call ii would appreciate it. Tnx. HI Oakman, Don't know how to do a pm, but will make an attempt.
martin73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
branson