Old 06-02-2013, 07:56 AM   #241

We arrived here at the ABC Campground yesterday. The trip turned out to be relatively dry and the sun popped out in the afternoon so it turned out to be a beautiful day. Five other rigs are here with us. The other five are Earthstation, RalphieAdie, tarheel, Karl & Jackie and hotrodj125. Quite a few more will be coming in today.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:26 AM   #242
Moderator Emeritus

Take pics Oakman!

RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #243
Denver, CO

Made it, met Joyce, Ralph and Adrian. Nice place. Nice trip, camper pulled great.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:02 AM   #244

HOT OFF THE PRESS.....or off the memory card.....First of many pictures from FROG Branson 2013.

All of the folks from Oklahoma have arrived safely, Schorfheide's, Breed's, Burkleos, Parnham's. anf the Lothers. We are sure missing the Perriers. Hope all is going well with their storm damage repairs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0955.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	32031   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0956.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	32032  
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #245

More rigs came into the campground yesterday. I didnít keep track of how many are now here but the number is somewhere around 20 rigs. The rest of the rigs will be coming in today, the first day of the rally.

The only negative about ABC campground is they donít have fire rings or a community fire pit. Itís not a problem though because FROGs are like boy scouts, we're always prepared. Last night I broke out my Little Red Campfire, turned on the propane, and enjoyed a small fire. A number of other FROGs joined us around our small but effective campfire. One nice thing about a propane fire, you donít have to worry about getting smoke in your eyes.

Everyone had a good time telling stories and getting to know each other around our rip snorting camp fire. It was just after 11:00 PM when everyone called it a night and when back to their rigs.

In the photo you can see BOBFIDY giving a lesson on the history of FROG and the First International Rally in Branson.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1418 - Copy.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	32034

Today is the first official day of the Branson rally and registration is from 12 to 4 PM. The only planned event is the 5 PM meet and greet at the campground pavilion and a dinner that is courtesy of Forest River Inc.

Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #246
Moderator Emeritus

So happy to see you folks got there safe and sound! Keep the pics comin! Say hi from the phat Phrogs!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #247
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
So happy to see you folks got there safe and sound! Keep the pics comin! Say hi from the phat Phrogs!
X2
Old 06-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
More rigs came into the campground yesterday. I didnít keep track of how many are now here but the number is somewhere around 20 rigs. The rest of the rigs will be coming in today, the first day of the rally.

The only negative about ABC campground is they donít have fire rings or a community fire pit. Itís not a problem though because FROGs are like boy scouts, we're always prepared. Last night I broke out my Little Red Campfire, turned on the propane, and enjoyed a small fire. A number of other FROGs joined us around our small but effective campfire. One nice thing about a propane fire, you donít have to worry about getting smoke in your eyes.

Everyone had a good time telling stories and getting to know each other around our rip snorting camp fire. It was just after 11:00 PM when everyone called it a night and when back to their rigs.

In the photo you can see BOBFIDY giving a lesson on the history of FROG and the First International Rally in Branson.
Attachment 32034

Today is the first official day of the Branson rally and registration is from 12 to 4 PM. The only planned event is the 5 PM meet and greet at the campground pavilion and a dinner that is courtesy of Forest River Inc.
Sorry we missed the get together - we ran around Branson all day. Once we sat down we realized how tired we were and gave out! Looked like a great group and we look forward to seeing everyone this afternoon and evening.

FRF & FROG member
Rallies 12 & 13, Cherry Blossom 13, Branson 13... More to come!
CheezPack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #249

Don,t worry Karl and Jackie. You can just say you are filling in for the Old Guys. We missed a few nights sitting around listening to the old bullfrogs harrrumphing in the swamp too. We used the excuse that we had to stay with the littlest frog, Carson, but I have to admit that we were secretly tired a bit as well. Besides those games of Mennonite Horseshoes (the golf thing where you throw the balls on o string at a ladder type thing that everyone can do better than you can) can wear you out. Thanks Oakman and everyone for the pictures and comments. It is almost as good as being there (NOT) so please keep them coming. I go to see my orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday and hopefully I will get good news and be able to get back on the road for some decent travelling by fall. Enjoy yourselves everyone. Old Guys

Old 06-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guys View Post
Don,t worry Karl and Jackie. You can just say you are filling in for the Old Guys. We missed a few nights sitting around listening to the old bullfrogs harrrumphing in the swamp too. We used the excuse that we had to stay with the littlest frog, Carson, but I have to admit that we were secretly tired a bit as well. Besides those games of Mennonite Horseshoes (the golf thing where you throw the balls on o string at a ladder type thing that everyone can do better than you can) can wear you out. Thanks Oakman and everyone for the pictures and comments. It is almost as good as being there (NOT) so please keep them coming. I go to see my orthopedic surgeon on Wednesday and hopefully I will get good news and be able to get back on the road for some decent travelling by fall. Enjoy yourselves everyone. Old Guys

Thanks - we will be happy to fill in for you but wish you were here instead. Praying you'll be back up on your feet soon!

FRF & FROG member
Rallies 12 & 13, Cherry Blossom 13, Branson 13... More to come!
CheezPack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
branson