Silver Dollar City National KidsFest – Branson, MO
June 17-22, 2012
Ya’ll come & bring the young’uns to the National KidsFest at Silver Dollar City in Beautiful Branson, MO. This is a great adventure for families with children and grandchildren, but everyone is welcome, whether you're young or just young at heart. We’ll enjoy the fun and excitement of the National KidsFest; take in great meals and outstanding shows; explore the area by land and water on the Ducks; and much more!
Your Branson and Silver Dollar City National KidsFest adventure includes:
- Five nights of camping at beautiful Compton Ridge RV Park in Branson
- Welcome dinner at the campground
- Two full breakfasts
- Two-day passes to experience the National Kids Festival and all of the other great attractions at Silver Dollar City
- Dinner & show at Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede
- Dinner & show at Circle B Chuckwagon & Cowboy Music Show
- "Ride the Ducks" tour
- Transportation to Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, Circle B Chuckwagon & Show, and the Ducks
- Tour of College of the Ozarks OR visit to Branson Landing, including transportation
- Lots of fun family activities at the campground, indoor and outdoor pools, community campfires and more
- … and a chance to enjoy great times and create memories!
You can find more information and download a registration form at www.forestriverfrog.com/Rally/#branson
Hope to see you there!