Come join us in Charleston, SC for the Holiday Festival of Lights!
This trip has always filled up quickly. In fact, it filled so quickly this year, and we've had so many others wanting to go, that we're adding a second week, from December 13-18. Information and registration forms will be available this week on the FROG website.
Those on the original standby list will be offered a guaranteed spot on the second week, so the number of new spaces will be limited.
Join us in what has become a FROG tradition! Ring in the Christmas and Holiday Season in the charming glow of Charleston, SC's Holiday Festival of Lights! Enjoy the gracious southern hospitality of one of America's most charming cities as you step back in time in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.
Your FROG Charleston "Southern Nights, Southern Lights" adventure includes:
* Five nights of full hookup camping at beautiful James Island County Park, featuring a great campground, six miles of paved hiking / biking trails, beautiful marsh views, and more
* Welcome / orientation dinner
* Carriage tour of historic downtown Charleston peninsula
* Three breakfasts
* One lunch
* Dinner at famous Hyman’s Seafood House in historic downtown Charleston (non-seafood selections available)
* Boat tour of Charleston Harbor and visit to Fort Sumter
* Tour of historic Boone Hall Plantation
* Tour of H.L. Hunley Confederate submarine restoration and museum
* Unlimited access to the Holiday Festival of Lights, located right in the park!
* Free entry and parking at all Charleston County Parks and Recreation locations, including Folly Beach and Folly Pier on the Atlantic Ocean, only minutes away
* Free time to explore great history, great food, and great shopping on your own