You know how
- it's the day after Christmas;
- and the plants are shut down for the week
- and you hope that there's only a skeleton crew at corporate
- and you decide that maybe you can get away with doing an e-mail blast to over 23,000 people during work hours instead of waiting until overnight or the weekend;
- and you end up getting a call from IT saying that you've pretty much shut down the e-mail system company-wide and they had to delete several thousand e-mails that were clogging the system in the mail queue;
- and as a result most people get the e-mail but not everyone?
Yeah, yesterday was that kind of day.
The e-mail that Bob (Oakman) got was a Christmas / New Year greeting, with information about upcoming trips. Several are posted on the FROG website, and we're working on Gettysburg / Lancaster County, PA for April and others for later in the year. It also talked about the January 12 dinner in Tampa, which is also posted on the FROG website calendar. If you're going to be in the area, come join us. Details are on the site.
It also mentioned that we expect to post registration information for Goshen sometime in February.
As for the roll of $200's with the rubber band around them that OC lost, Oakman tells me that he's found the rubber band and will be sending it to me.