Old 07-24-2016, 07:54 AM   #91

We have 24 rigs signed up, which represents 49 individuals. We had 34 folks at our first rally last year, so I am pleased with the growth. There is still room for more, so if you are interested, please call Williston Crossing to make your reservation and let me know your email address, what site you will be on and the names of those in your group. You can PM the information to me so your personal information is not made public. I am looking forward to the rally and meeting all of you new folks! We had a great time last year and were able to make some lasting friendships.

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
2015 Salem Hemisphere 263RL
CampingGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 01:36 PM   #92

FROGS @ Williston

Ann and I will be there too. I think our site is 333. Looking forward to it!
Robert

Old 07-29-2016, 12:47 PM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelican View Post
Ann and I will be there too. I think our site is 333. Looking forward to it!
Robert
It will be great to see you two again! I'm so glad you plan to attend!

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
Old 08-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #94

I am so sorry we will miss this rally! We are newbies and haven't had an opportunity to attend yet. We have reservations to join another couple at Falling Waters SP on the 14th for a week. Will there be another one soon?
Old 08-03-2016, 04:32 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yalahagirl View Post
I am so sorry we will miss this rally! We are newbies and haven't had an opportunity to attend yet. We have reservations to join another couple at Falling Waters SP on the 14th for a week. Will there be another one soon?
Once you've see the waters fall ... how long could that take ... bring them with you to Williston.
ww

A Modder's work is never done!
WolfWhistle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:28 PM   #96

Noticed Goshen is having a beer & wine tasting at the FROG event .... DH & I are definitely craft beer people (we even plan some of our camping to be near a brewery or two) ... anyone interested in this?
We host a pet play group / beer tasting at our home every now & then .... everyone brings a couple bottles & their own 4 oz glass ... and we then have some great discussions as the evening progresses .... Would be pretty easy to do with the size of this group.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yalahagirl View Post
Im sorry I have not responded sooner, but I did not have wifi reception in rural Wisconsin, where we have been vacationing.

I organized our first rally last September and have organized this one. If anyone else wants to organize another sooner than a year from now, that would be fine with me. My plan is to put together a planning committee at this year's rally so we have a variety of ideas to make the rally's enjoyable to all.

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
Old 08-05-2016, 11:02 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Without Whine View Post
Noticed Goshen is having a beer & wine tasting at the FROG event .... DH & I are definitely craft beer people (we even plan some of our camping to be near a brewery or two) ... anyone interested in this?
We host a pet play group / beer tasting at our home every now & then .... everyone brings a couple bottles & their own 4 oz glass ... and we then have some great discussions as the evening progresses .... Would be pretty easy to do with the size of this group.
Yes. When I talked with Sharon a few weeks ago we decided to have a wine tasting at the Thursday night Meet 'n Greet. We can add beer to that as well.
I will get back from vacation Monday and will be making the final plans. Please give additional feedback or let me know any ideas you have so I can incorporate them before I put out the final schedule. I still need to contact the elephant place, so please let me know if you want to go with a group. I will email the itinerary to everyone, so if I don't have your email address, please send it to me.

2010 Ford F-150 Crew Cab
Old 08-06-2016, 03:05 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampingGator View Post
I still need to contact the elephant place, so please let me know if you want to go with a group. I will email the itinerary to everyone, so if I don't have your email address, please send it to me.
Would love to see the elephants & as a group is fine ... if not then we can certainly do it on the side (we are staying an extra day)
Has anyone been to Devils Den?
Old 08-06-2016, 06:00 PM   #100

Never been to Devils Den.....looks interesting. We're up for this and elephants My wife really wants to ride an elephant.

2016 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi 4x4
RusLwt001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog