Old 02-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
Director, FROG

Florida FROG Fun in the Sun, Kissimmee FL, April 18-23

Florida FROGs are sponsoring a rally April 18-23 at beautiful Tropical Palms Resort in Kissimmee, FL. All FROGs are invited to come and join in the fun.

Cost is $35 for two people to cover the cost of three full catered meals (two dinners and a breakfast), PLUS a camping charge of $30/night plus tax. Sites are 30-amp with water and sewer. The meal charge for an extra person is $15, with no charge under age 6. FROG is subsidizing the meal costs.

Youíll be adjacent to Orlando, and only a short drive from Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and all that Orlando has to offer. Youíll also be next door to Old Towne, a great destination as well. If you donít want that much activity, just relax and enjoy the great amenities available at Tropical Palms and meet other FROGs.

Call Tropical Palms at (800) 647-2567 or (407) 396-4595 to make a reservation, and be sure to let them know that youíre with the FROG group. For more information, contact FROG member Rick Smith at (863) 984-4919 or by e-mail at ricklsmith53@hotmail.com.

Please make your reservations and let Rick know that youíre coming by April 7 so that we can get counts for meals. Payment of the $35 meal fee can be made at the event by giving Rick a check payable to FROG.

Thanks to Rick and Debbie Smith, FROGs from Florida, for putting together this activity.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
Director, FROG

The dates on the post about the rally at Tropical Palms should be April 18-21, NOT April 18-23. I'd appreciate if a mod would change the dates in the title and the text, and I apologize for the error.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 02-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #3

How do I get more info on this group? We live in Tampa but might be interested in attending :-)
Old 02-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #4
Director, FROG

Clancy, give Rick Smith a call, or send him an e-mail. The phone number and e-mail address are in the first post in this thread.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 02-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #5
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Come one, come all to the 1st Florida Frog Rally in Kissimmee, Florida! For those of you that want to just visit, I would suggest attending one of the meals, Fri eve, Sat breakfast, or the Sat eve dinner. Meals can be paid by check made out to FROG at the door. My wife Debbie and I (Rick Smith) will be there to greet you and collect the checks. A single meal for a couple is $15, $7.50 for additional members of your group. Please let me know before APril 7th because these are catered meals, and have to be arranged in advance. Because this is being held at the vacation capital of the world, it will be very casual. Come to the meals to meet new or old friends, and then you are free to enjoy all that will be around us, or just kick back and relax! I hope to see you there!

Rick & Deb Smith
Florida Frogs
Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Wow, after only 2 weeks we have 17 couples with reservations and are attending all three catered meals! I am awaiting an answer from 4 more couples, and have had several folks email that they may just drop by for a visit. With a month and a half to go, it now looks like we may have a pretty large crowd!

Rick & Deb Smth
Florida F.R.O.G.'s
Old 03-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #7
Director, FROG

Rick, that's great! It sounds as if this is really coming together to be a great event. I'll give you a call this week to go over meal arrangements and other items.

For anyone else interested, it sounds as if there are still sites available. More details and Rick's contact information are in the first post of this thread.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 03-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Thanks Bob. Sounds good!
Rick Smith
Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #9
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Fun In The Sun Rally Update

We still have almost a month left to sign up, and as of tonight I have 22 families signed up with Tropical Palms, reservations made, and will be joining the group for all three meals. I still have about 6 families unconfirmed, but may come or at least visit. I am sure at the rate of signups, we will double or triple this number. We should have a very nice group!

PLEASE NOTE: Bring your FROG checks for the meals to the Friday night Rally dinner 7p at the main hall. Debbie and I will collect them at that time.

Rick & Deb Smith
Florida FROG's
Old 03-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #10
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Tropical Palms Update "Fun In The Sun"

The rally is not full. If you call, ask for the Rally Director Lee Perez if you have any problems such as, the rally is full. We had a problem recently, and the minions were telling the wrong story. Lee said, "The more the merrier!" And I agree! So make those reservations now!!! Then send me a verification email, and let me know about the 3 meals... See you soon!

Rick Smith