Old 03-03-2014, 08:08 PM   #41
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Mike View Post
OldCoot said a couple of days ago that he wasn't coming to Goshen, then he said he was, then he said he was only pulling Turbs' leg, and really wasn't coming. Quien sabe?
It is a definite NO GO this year. Too many irons in the fire at this time. At least 5 or 6 more mods to do to 5er and 25 sets of poles to build, son may use the 5er in Atl. TOWTA's 55th class reunion, possible car trip to Colorado Springs, #1 granddaughter's wedding, #2 granddaughter's graduation, etc.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #42
PPST OGCDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
It is a definite NO GO this year. Too many irons in the fire at this time. At least 5 or 6 more mods to do to 5er and 25 sets of poles to build, son may use the 5er in Atl. TOWTA's 55th class reunion, possible car trip to Colorado Springs, #1 granddaughter's wedding, #2 granddaughter's graduation, etc.
OC don't feel like the lone ranger. It is a NO GO this year for us also

Frank-VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #43
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Sent mine in via email. Looking forward to it!!
2016-(32) 2017-13
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:34 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
You will probably be in the Rockwood section, If you are having any repair work it's easier on the specific crews for a brand to be put all together. I have nothing against Canadians, some are pretty nice. ......
That works for me. As far as coming early we are planning on being in early like Rodeo who just happens to have a 8289 as well so maybe the Rockwood section will be the 400s . I hope I can be quite nice to ya'all have a nice day eh! Lol

Sent from my Z30 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 03-03-2014, 10:25 PM   #45

Sent in this afternoon. Hopefully the snow will be gone by then.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Forest River Forums mobile app
FROG Member
FMCA Member #F438633 - Good Sam Life Member
Coachmens Owners Group Member
ResQfrog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:52 AM   #46

Smile We're in

itsthetwoofus will be in Goshen this year. emailed form in tonight. See ya all there.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:09 AM   #47
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAISY BOYKIN View Post
I also registered @ 3-3-2014- 10:50 AM. OC, you better get on the ball. I expect you to be across the road again. Can't have just Glenn stinking the place up all by himself.

Bob, bring plenty golf balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to keep my friends guessing?
Sid, I just spent the last week with Guy and Lil after they left you, and will be with them again here in TX. I'm still in trouble with Guy from the last time I gave you golf balls. (Lil still loves me though. ) I'd have paid to be with you when Michel found the golf balls and you saw his face when you got to PA.

(Those who don't know what I'm talking about will have to ask Sid about it in Goshen. And watch your backs.)

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #48
Director, FROG

I need to clear up a couple of questions that have been asked and some comments that have been made.

If you e-mail your registration form and include credit card information (Visa or MC only), I don't need anything else. We'll process the cc and will send you a confirmation.

If you e-mail the registration but pay by check, be sure to include a note with the check saying that you've already registered so that you don't get registered a second time.

You can register now or later for the optional tours, but they fill fairly quickly. You can also request service up until the Rally, but keep in mind that it's a lot easier to line up parts, vendor assistance, and other resources if we have more lead time.

We had just over 350 RVs at last year's FROG Rally. We had close to 125 registrations in the first 12 hours that registration was open on Monday. With temporary electric and water lines, the fairground can actually accomodate about 800+ RVs.

The biggest space issue that we have is feeding everyone, since there is a limit to how many can get into the building. We've talked about eating in shifts and about multiple locations, neither of which I like because of the inconvenience that it causes and and the problems with entertainment and other items. We probably won't be able to do a sit-down dinner but will add more buffet lines to accomodate more people more quickly.

Weather permitting, we'll have some entertainment outdoors. I thought that the Friday night concert on the lawn was a great ending to the week.

I'll try to collect other questions/comments and address them as they come up.

See you in Goshen! (I registered early.)

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:47 AM   #49

W9ILA has registered. See you all there.
3.73 Electronic Lock
Max Trailer Tow Package, 600# Equlizer 4
w9ila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:55 AM   #50

Ray And Steph are registered. We didn't think to ask for group parking since there were RVs of all classes and many brands within 100 feet of us last year in Train Town. It would be nice to be near other V-Lites and Windjammers, but it is also good to get to know people with different set-ups. Sorry to hear that the formal dinner may be a victim of the Rally's success. It was such a treat last year! The outdoor concert was another great event.

Tags
frog