Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #1

FROG Membership

Hello Everyone,

We have a few questions in regards to FROG Membership:

*Is there a Membership Fee?

*Is there a confirmation Email gotten once you join?

*Are there periodic emails sent to us from FROG when things are going on?

We are new to Forest Rivers (Not new to camping) and decided to join FROG. I signed up some time ago and never received a confirmation email or updates. I just tried to re-regester thinking I did something wrong and after answering all the questions, it said my email was on file and prompted me back to put the safety code in (all those numbers).

We just signed up to attend a FROG Event and wasn't sure if there's anything special we need to do with FROG Memberships when attending an event.

Okay, I've ramble enough. Let me know if we need to do anything else and thanks...
2018 Coachmen Chaparral 338 TSIK
2016 (Seasonal Site) Chariot Park Model
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Jmsx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #2

Frog membership is free

Did you sign up for the goshen rally?

http://www.forestriverfrog.com/InternationalRally/
SurveyorWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RascalRv View Post
Frog membership is free

Did you sign up for the goshen rally?

FROG - Forest River Owners Group

Goshen Rally looks like a fun time.. Un fortunately that thing called work limits us to our travels.. Then again, that thing called work allows us to enjoy the fun things in life.

Maybe next years event we can plan..
Old 05-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #4

FROG Membership

I hear ya there about work. This rally as a a side note is the best one of the year for next years vacation planning.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
Director, FROG

Jmsx2, welcome to FROG! We're glad to have you as a member and as a Forest River customer.

To answer your questions:

There is no membership fee to be a member of FROG. You just have to own a Forest River RV.

If you send us one of the registration cards found in new Forest River units, we register you and send you an e-mail to confirm that we have all of the information right. (Some of the cards can be an adventure to decipher.)

We plan to resume sending out period e-mails to members to update everyone on upcoming events, but we're at the point right now where wh tend to choke the e-mail system and are working with our IT folks on that. We just passed the 28,000 member mark, and it tends to use a lot of bandwidth to send out mass mailings.

The best place to check for upcoming events is the "Events and Calendar" page on the FROG website, www.forestriverfrog.com. That's the first place we post things, although you'll get information here on the forums and on our Facebook page as well.

We'll look forward to having you with us at events down the road.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:22 AM   #6

There's more than Goshen, not a month after getting my Sierra I attended a local rally and had a great time, came away with some neat goodies supplied by Forest River too, thanks Bob!

Nights camped in 2014-28, 2015-127, 2016-10
SKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:25 AM   #7
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
We plan to resume sending out period e-mails to members to update everyone on upcoming events, but we're at the point right now where wh tend to choke the e-mail system and are working with our IT folks on that. We just passed the 28,000 member mark, and it tends to use a lot of bandwidth to send out mass mailings.
Switch to Constant Contact. It is fairly inexpensive and the emails are accepted by most recipients (i.e. they make it past legitimate spam checkers). I run a mail server and mailing lists are the bane of my existence.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Jmsx2, welcome to FROG! We're glad to have you as a member and as a Forest River customer.

To answer your questions:

There is no membership fee to be a member of FROG. You just have to own a Forest River RV.

If you send us one of the registration cards found in new Forest River units, we register you and send you an e-mail to confirm that we have all of the information right. (Some of the cards can be an adventure to decipher.)

The best place to check for upcoming events is the "Events and Calendar" page on the FROG website, www.forestriverfrog.com. That's the first place we post things, although you'll get information here on the forums and on our Facebook page as well.

We'll look forward to having you with us at events down the road.

Thanks..

I don't remember seeing anything, but I'll look in our Coach when I get home from my business trip later this week.

Thanks for all the information and we look forward in attending a few events..
Old 05-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKnight View Post
There's more than Goshen, not a month after getting my Sierra I attended a local rally and had a great time, came away with some neat goodies supplied by Forest River too, thanks Bob!

We actually signed up for the Covered Bridge Festival in Ashtabula, Ohio. It's only about a 2 hour drive for us. It looks like a fun weekend and a chance to meet others..

Thanks..
Old 05-05-2014, 12:02 PM   #10
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsx2 View Post
Thanks..

I don't remember seeing anything, but I'll look in our Coach when I get home from my business trip later this week.

Thanks for all the information and we look forward in attending a few events..
If you've already registered on the FROG website, then there's no need to submit one of the cards. You can give them to friends who have Forest River units.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 05-05-2014, 12:36 PM   #11

Hi Bob

I just purchased another Forest River (2015 Rpod 179) after trading in my 2014 rockwood Aframe. This dealer didn't share anything about Frog or forest River extended warranty. I did suggest to them they need to share that with new owners but time will tell if they stop throwing that stuff away.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:35 PM   #12
Director, FROG

Karl, congratulations on the new R-Pod! We're going to have a great turnout of Pods again this year in Goshen -- 23 registered so far -- and there were 4 at the Tadpole Rally over the weekend.

You can call the R-Pod plant at (574) 642-3119 and get information on the optional extended warranty.

Bob Byrne
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
Old 05-05-2014, 08:17 PM   #13

FROG Membership

Thanks Bob. I called Forest River Rpod plant today and purchased the extended warranty. Appreciate your help.

Looking forward to another great rally in goshen.

Tags
frog