Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
I'd be surprised if you need the furnace in August. Now that doesn't stop anyone from spooning....but I'm guessing it will probably be hot. Guess I'll have to drink a lot of cold bevvies to help cool myself!
Ha!!! I just hope they can stand turning it on in August to fix it!! I'll sit outside with a cold beverage with ya while they work inside in the heat!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #12
Now Camping Year-Round!!
 
WannaBcamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
Ha!!! I just hope they can stand turning it on in August to fix it!! I'll sit outside with a cold beverage with ya while they work inside in the heat!
Sounds like a plan!! I'll get my Coors Lite, zero gravity chairs and shades ready for watching them work!

Looking forward to Goshen. Never been to a rally before. Sounds like Bob has a scheduling nightmare with upwards of 300 units arriving with probably 600+ people. Lots of fun new people to meet
__________________

__________________
Cathy & Fraser - Ontario, Canada
2017 Rockwood ML 2507S
2013 Columbus 325RL -parked in Florida
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post

Sounds like a plan!! I'll get my Coors Lite, zero gravity chairs and shades ready for watching them work!

Looking forward to Goshen. Never been to a rally before. Sounds like Bob has a scheduling nightmare with upwards of 300 units arriving with probably 600+ people. Lots of fun new people to meet
Think we can meet um all ?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #14
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
Both our A/C's don't work, outside kitchen taps need to be switched so that the hot is on the left and one burner inside on cooktop won't start unless manually lit. The last two repairs I am sure that the FR Techs can handle in Goshen. But what about my A/C? Any idea if I can expect them to fix this there? I don't have enough time between now and August 4 to drop our unit at our dealer and reasonably expect them to fix it (which I believe may need new units) and still have the unit back in time to go to Goshen.
What kinds of repairs do they do in Goshen and any idea if they can fix our A/C???
Thanks in advance,
Cathy
Cathy, we're going to have folks there from Dometic and several other component suppliers, in addition to Forest River factory techs, to take care of issues like this. Please use the service request form (page 2 of the registration form) and send it to me, and we'll get it into the service mix.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #15
Now Camping Year-Round!!
 
WannaBcamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 332
We could try? Maybe everyone form a really really big circle (just like in Kindergarten) and everyone say their name one by one...we might be done in 6 days!
__________________
Cathy & Fraser - Ontario, Canada
2017 Rockwood ML 2507S
2013 Columbus 325RL -parked in Florida
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #16
Now Camping Year-Round!!
 
WannaBcamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Cathy, we're going to have folks there from Dometic and several other component suppliers, in addition to Forest River factory techs, to take care of issues like this. Please use the service request form (page 2 of the registration form) and send it to me, and we'll get it into the service mix.
Hey Bob. Two days ago I emailed you a scanned Page 2 service request all filled out. Do you need me to resend it?
__________________
Cathy & Fraser - Ontario, Canada
2017 Rockwood ML 2507S
2013 Columbus 325RL -parked in Florida
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #17
Member
 
Geojudi59's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Binghamton NY
Posts: 58
Rubber Seal

I could use a new Rubber Seal around the Bed Room slide out,old one dried out & cracked open Could any FR tech repair it while we are there.
__________________
George & Judy... Our Quincy is gone but Never forgotten.
we now Have a Golden Doodle pup
2010 Brookstone. 2400 Watts of solar 1500w inverter,4 T105's
Geojudi59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geojudi59 View Post
I could use a new Rubber Seal around the Bed Room slide out,old one dried out & cracked open Could any FR tech repair it while we are there.
Get your request in before heading to Goshen! That way they have plenty of time to make sure they have the needed supplies for your repairs!
__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #19
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBcamping View Post
Hey Bob. Two days ago I emailed you a scanned Page 2 service request all filled out. Do you need me to resend it?
Cathy, I'll check when I get in on Monday to be sure I have it. I know I have one that was scanned as an e-mail rather than as an attachment, and I haven't been able to reduce it to print size, but I can't recall if that was yours.

If you want to re-scan it and send it as an attachment, or take a smart phone photo and e-mail me the photo, that will ensure that I have it.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #20
Now Camping Year-Round!!
 
WannaBcamping's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GTA, Ontario
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
Cathy, I'll check when I get in on Monday to be sure I have it. I know I have one that was scanned as an e-mail rather than as an attachment, and I haven't been able to reduce it to print size, but I can't recall if that was yours.

If you want to re-scan it and send it as an attachment, or take a smart phone photo and e-mail me the photo, that will ensure that I have it.
Thanks Bob! Just took a picture of my request for service with my phone and emailed it to you again. Hope it works this time!
Cathy
__________________

__________________
Cathy & Fraser - Ontario, Canada
2017 Rockwood ML 2507S
2013 Columbus 325RL -parked in Florida
2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel King Ranch
2011 Rockwood Roo 21RS
2009 Wildcat 29RLBS
WannaBcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.