Thanks everyone for the info and replies! Looks like we have a late decision to play Black Squirrel possibly on Thursday around 10 or so...pending tee time openings. We have three playing at this time, a fourth may go if we don't add anyone but he doesn't play. Not sure if there is still any interest, but thought I'd finally get back to the forum. I'm calling tomorrow to check availability and hoping that what we pick doesn't interfere with any scheduled tours or events. We were kinda waiting to see the rally itinerary
See everyone there Sunday. Looking forward to getting this started!