Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 11:19 AM   #1571
Senior Member
 
Itsthetwoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grand Ledge Mi
Posts: 586
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
What u asked for lol !
Thanks.. now to change my watch.. Be sure to look us up in Goshen. I'll be the one with the FROG hat on..
__________________

__________________
2011 Cedar Creek 36B2 ordered with outside kitchen removed and a nice big wardrobe in it's place.
Pulled with a 2011 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab and 8' box with a Hensley BD-3 Trailer Saver. F R O G members.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #1572
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post

Thanks.. now to change my watch.. Be sure to look us up in Goshen. I'll be the one with the FROG hat on..
I'm sure Dan and I will frequent your "site" ..... as he told me you've got the good booze
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 02:56 PM   #1573
Senior Member
 
psgrandpa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere we are in our RV is home.
Posts: 259
What are the dates for Goshen?


This will be our first trip. What do I need to be doing?

Purchased 2012 378 TS in August.

Leaving next week on first trip....so ready!,,,,
__________________
Bryan & Vonnie Marhiesen
" just us
Our son, Chad, was killed by a drunk driver in August 2008. We adopted his black lab, Pepper, who was our life saver. Pepper went to live with her Daddy in December 2014!
psgrandpa1 is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #1574
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by psgrandpa1 View Post
What are the dates for Goshen?


This will be our first trip. What do I need to be doing?

Purchased 2012 378 TS in August.

Leaving next week on first trip....so ready!,,,,
04-10 Aug and you need to go to the F.R.O.G website FROG - Forest River Owners Group, download the registration form and send it in.
__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #1575
Senior Member
 
BOBFIDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Broken Arrow, OK
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post
04-10 Aug and you need to go to the F.R.O.G website FROG - Forest River Owners Group, download the registration form and send it in.

.....And get ready to have some fun in Indiana.....
__________________
2011 FORD F350 CREW CAB DUALLY DIESEL 4x2
2010 Salem LA 292FKDS
One of the Original 14 F.R.O.G.s
1st, 2nd, and 3rd INTERNATIONAL F.R.O.G. RALLY Branson. MO.
1st, 2nd, and 4th INTERNATIONAL RALLY Goshen, IN.
BOBFIDY is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 05:30 PM   #1576
Senior Member
 
LKicklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHATSWORTH, GA.
Posts: 1,121
FROG Goodies

Cheryl and I just hit Hobby Lobby up here last night, they are loaded with FROG Stuff...can't wait to get it out...one in particular turb is going to just love, no doubt he will want it on the GOLF WAGON...Looking to get a FROG decal on the front if I can't get a new CRUSADER DECAL to replace the one that has gone north..can't say south cause that is where its at now...
__________________
LKicklight is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #1577
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKicklight View Post
Cheryl and I just hit Hobby Lobby up here last night, they are loaded with FROG Stuff...can't wait to get it out...one in particular turb is going to just love, no doubt he will want it on the GOLF WAGON...Looking to get a FROG decal on the front if I can't get a new CRUSADER DECAL to replace the one that has gone north..can't say south cause that is where its at now...
Can't wait !
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #1578
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Thanks,Frank! Youroo!!
Aaaaaaheeeeeem
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #1579
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Waynesville
Posts: 12,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Aaaaaaheeeeeem
Hey,Snooze you Looze! Too busy Hocking poles. Youroo!!
__________________
youroo is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:44 PM   #1580
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Hey,Snooze you Looze! Too busy Hocking poles. Youroo!!
Lmfao u go boy
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.