Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #211
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
E-mailing registrations

If you're paying by credit card, you can e-mail the registration form to frog@forestriverinc.com. We've now updated the form to show that option.

Bringing the motorcycle to the rally is fine. Don't let Youroo know, or he'll start organizing hill climbs if he can find a hill anywhere within 50 miles.
Thank you! I just emailed the form!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #212
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Hmmmmm last night I google mapped fairgrounds and spotted a horse racing track ..............
Huh


I think someone else spotted a "private swimming pool"

No names mentioned
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #213
Senior Member
 
Boots49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Posts: 237
Send a message via Skype™ to Boots49
I do not want Bloody Mary's, if I can find some New England, Ginger Beer, I will have a Moscow Mule.
__________________

Al & Susanne
Aka: Puss 'n Boots
Wildcat 31 TS - Silverado 2500 DuraMax Diesel
Tip of the Day: Stay safe, have fun and never leave the cat out in the rain!
Boots49 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #214
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots49 View Post
I do not want Bloody Mary's, if I can find some New England, Ginger Beer, I will have a Moscow Mule.
I'll check the cooler and hook you up.
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #215
Senior Member
 
Oakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jefferson County, MO
Posts: 5,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Hmmmmm last night I google mapped fairgrounds and spotted a horse racing track ..............
Huh
Of course they have a racetrack. I thought everyone knew that last year we held motorhome races and truck pulls on that track. BTW, Ford won the truck pull.

__________________


Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:49 PM   #216
Senior Member
 
Itsthetwoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grand Ledge Mi
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakman View Post
Of course they have a racetrack. I thought everyone knew that last year we held motorhome races and truck pulls on that track. BTW, Ford won the truck pull.
This year I'm putting Goodyear Slicks on the Ceder Creek for a better chance, using hi-test diesel this too.
__________________
2011 Cedar Creek 36B2 ordered with outside kitchen removed and a nice big wardrobe in it's place.
Pulled with a 2011 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab and 8' box with a Hensley BD-3 Trailer Saver. F R O G members.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #217
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 21,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl & Jackie View Post
I emailed mine with credit card info. Haven't heard that it was wrong?

Hoping it won't be rejected!
OK, putting "Mr. Safety" hat on; so don't shoot the messenger.

While emailing credit card info might seem the safest thing in the world to do; it is fraught with risks.

Email is:
1) NOT private
2) The sender loses control of what is sent, the minute you hit send.
3) MANY hands (some electronic and some not) can see your email.
4) Email stays on servers and can be subpoenaed years after it is sent.
5) Not private (did I say that before?)

IF you need to send sensitive (but unclassified) data through the email you SHOULD:

1) Use a compression software like ZIP to compress the data AND use password encoding. THEN in a separate email to the recipient provide the password.

OR

2) Use WORD with a password to protect the file from being read. THEN in a separate email to the recipient provide the password.

OR

3) Send 2 emails with partial information in each email. IE first 8 digits of card and month of expiration; then in a separate email to the recipient provide the last 8 digits and the expiration year.

You can walk barefoot all your life, but eventually you will step on a stone.
Wear shoes...
__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #218
Director, FROG
 
F.R.O.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Middlebury, IN
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl & Jackie View Post
Thanks Bob - so if I emailed mine as DnD did and didn't recieve acknowlegement on Thursday - does that mean you didn't get it and I should resend?
Karl & Jackie, I have yours. I sent a reply to a few people who asked for one.
__________________

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #219
Senior Member
 
Oakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jefferson County, MO
Posts: 5,201
As excited as I am about returning to Goshen for the FROG rally this August, I’m just as excited about attending the Cherry Blossom Rally this April and the Branson Rally this June. I’m also hoping the Oklahoma FROGs have a gathering at a campground in a time frame that Petunia and I can join in. (hint hint)
__________________


Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #220
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post

OK, putting "Mr. Safety" hat on; so don't shoot the messenger.

While emailing credit card info might seem the safest thing in the world to do; it is fraught with risks.

Email is:
1) NOT private
2) The sender loses control of what is sent, the minute you hit send.
3) MANY hands (some electronic and some not) can see your email.
4) Email stays on servers and can be subpoenaed years after it is sent.
5) Not private (did I say that before?)

IF you need to send sensitive (but unclassified) data through the email you SHOULD:

1) Use a compression software like ZIP to compress the data AND use password encoding. THEN in a separate email to the recipient provide the password.

OR

2) Use WORD with a password to protect the file from being read. THEN in a separate email to the recipient provide the password.

OR

3) Send 2 emails with partial information in each email. IE first 8 digits of card and month of expiration; then in a separate email to the recipient provide the last 8 digits and the expiration year.

You can walk barefoot all your life, but eventually you will step on a stone.
Wear shoes...
Oh beans!! I should have worn my shoes and not email!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.