Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #3321
Senior Member
 
Toad Haul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Cornelius, NC
Posts: 169
Wow Turbs! Would you really be willing to do that for me? You're a heck of a guy...
__________________

__________________
Darren, Donna & The Wieners
Toad Haul is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 08:51 AM   #3322
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Haul View Post
Wow Turbs! Would you really be willing to do that for me? You're a heck of a guy...
X2
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is online now  
Old 07-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #3323
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Haul View Post
Wow Turbs! Would you really be willing to do that for me? You're a heck of a guy...
Yeah no problem.
As long as the vendors are not selling booze I think you'll be fine....

Send me a credit card and I'll go nuts for ya ! I promise I'll get all the deals!
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #3324
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Btw I didn't forget this statement!
I just put the order in. Delivered tomorrow
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #3325
Senior Member
 
Oakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jefferson County, MO
Posts: 5,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAcessories View Post
I can't speak for the other Vendors, but I know we were only planning on Monday-Friday next week from about 10am-4pm each day.
That's plenty of time for me to take my credit card to its limit.

Along with that FR mat I want I'll be buying a couple of the polo shirts too.
__________________


Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #3326
Forest River Accessories
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 67
If we could be out there Saturday i'd have nothing against it, especially if any of you East of Indiana boys are bringing Yuengling. I am at this point under the impression vendor setup is on Sunday, don't quote me on that though. If there is an apparel or promotional item that you are looking for in particular I'd be happy to swing something by the grounds Saturday. I plan on having a custom ordering program as well at the Rally, that includes a Nike DriFit Polo, a Port Authority Polo, a Fleece and a Soft Shell Jacket in both Men's and Women's that you can pick whatever logo you'd like, whatever color you'd like, even add "FROG Rally 2013" to the sleeve, will send them to our apparel vendor and UPS them to you within 7 days.
__________________
FRAcessories is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:12 AM   #3327
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAcessories View Post
If we could be out there Saturday i'd have nothing against it, especially if any of you East of Indiana boys are bringing Yuengling. I am at this point under the impression vendor setup is on Sunday, don't quote me on that though. If there is an apparel or promotional item that you are looking for in particular I'd be happy to swing something by the grounds Saturday. I plan on having a custom ordering program as well at the Rally, that includes a Nike DriFit Polo, a Port Authority Polo, a Fleece and a Soft Shell Jacket in both Men's and Women's that you can pick whatever logo you'd like, whatever color you'd like, even add "FROG Rally 2013" to the sleeve, will send them to our apparel vendor and UPS them to you within 7 days.
Very nice! BTW, I'm bringing Yuengling with me!
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #3328
Forest River Accessories
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Very nice! BTW, I'm bringing Yuengling with me!
Could probably make the money you spent on the rally back by selling it on the side of the road!
__________________
FRAcessories is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #3329
Senior Member
 
Oakman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Jefferson County, MO
Posts: 5,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAcessories View Post
If we could be out there Saturday i'd have nothing against it, especially if any of you East of Indiana boys are bringing Yuengling. I am at this point under the impression vendor setup is on Sunday, don't quote me on that though. If there is an apparel or promotional item that you are looking for in particular I'd be happy to swing something by the grounds Saturday. I plan on having a custom ordering program as well at the Rally, that includes a Nike DriFit Polo, a Port Authority Polo, a Fleece and a Soft Shell Jacket in both Men's and Women's that you can pick whatever logo you'd like, whatever color you'd like, even add "FROG Rally 2013" to the sleeve, will send them to our apparel vendor and UPS them to you within 7 days.
The "FROG Rally 2013" is very cool.
__________________


Bob and Joyce
2013 CC Silverback 29RL
2010 Ford F250 XL Crew Cab 6.4 liter diesel
ATU Local 788
Oakman is offline  
Old 07-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #3330
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

Yeah no problem.
As long as the vendors are not selling booze I think you'll be fine....

Send me a credit card and I'll go nuts for ya ! I promise I'll get all the deals!
Did I hear someone mention BBC's
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.