Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 04:21 PM   #3371
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,477
That seems funny to hear after all this time, "I have arrived at Goshen!"
__________________

__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped 2017 - 49
AquaMan is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 04:45 PM   #3372
Moderator Emeritus
 
RVChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In the Country
Posts: 6,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
That seems funny to hear after all this time, "I have arrived at Goshen!"
Ikr!!!
__________________

__________________
Kenny n Karen
TV: 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW - named Alice
RV: 2012 XLR Thunderbolt 35x12 - named Thor
RVChick is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 08:19 PM   #3373
Senior Member
 
Itsthetwoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grand Ledge Mi
Posts: 586
Smile On the way...almost

We'll be out of here around 10:00 tomorrow morning. It;s only about 3 hours or less away.
I washed and waxed all 42 feet of the 5er, and TT all cleaned up and of course my wife and brother-in-law wanted to do out for dinner tonight, brother-in-law here from PA riding his Harley, so that means I had to take the spotless truck out of the garage and drive on wet nasty roads, happy camper I wasn't.. ya see it's rained all day today and cloudy with promises of a nice sunny day tomorrow. Oh well I'll wipe it down in the morning and we'll be on our way.
Looking forward to getting there and maybe relaxing some before we start parking fellow FROGS and the ladies welcome all FROGS.
Whoever is at the gate tomorrow when I drive into gate 2 will recognize us by the sign I'll have in my windshield. I'm sure everyone will know the meaning. G'night all, see ya tomorrow.
__________________
2011 Cedar Creek 36B2 ordered with outside kitchen removed and a nice big wardrobe in it's place.
Pulled with a 2011 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab and 8' box with a Hensley BD-3 Trailer Saver. F R O G members.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #3374
Senior Member
 
lowbubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsthetwoofus View Post
We'll be out of here around 10:00 tomorrow morning. It;s only about 3 hours or less away.
I washed and waxed all 42 feet of the 5er, and TT all cleaned up and of course my wife and brother-in-law wanted to do out for dinner tonight, brother-in-law here from PA riding his Harley, so that means I had to take the spotless truck out of the garage and drive on wet nasty roads, happy camper I wasn't.. ya see it's rained all day today and cloudy with promises of a nice sunny day tomorrow. Oh well I'll wipe it down in the morning and we'll be on our way.
Looking forward to getting there and maybe relaxing some before we start parking fellow FROGS and the ladies welcome all FROGS.
Whoever is at the gate tomorrow when I drive into gate 2 will recognize us by the sign I'll have in my windshield. I'm sure everyone will know the meaning. G'night all, see ya tomorrow.
A real Harley rider would have rode in the rain, you on back and your DW on the handle bars. Talk about a fair weather rider.......
__________________
Lowbubba

What could go wrong?
lowbubba is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 11:00 PM   #3375
Senior Member
 
Itsthetwoofus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Grand Ledge Mi
Posts: 586
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbubba View Post
A real Harley rider would have rode in the rain, you on back and your DW on the handle bars. Talk about a fair weather rider.......
That's OK, I'll pass on the ride.. He left here in the pouring rain at 6:30 PM for a 200 mile ride to Northern Mi. Personally I think he's crazy for riding that thing from PA to MI then head for the Upper peninsula just to say he rode across the Mighty Mack then turn around and ride back to PA so he could be back to work on Tuesday. If I were to ride that far it would be a month before I could touch my knees together or set on my butt. Honestly don't know how he does it. Must be an age thing.

See ya tomorrow.
__________________
2011 Cedar Creek 36B2 ordered with outside kitchen removed and a nice big wardrobe in it's place.
Pulled with a 2011 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab and 8' box with a Hensley BD-3 Trailer Saver. F R O G members.

<a href=http://www.forestriverforums.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic9630_4.gif target=_blank>http://www.forestriverforums.com/att...gpic9630_4.gif</a>
Itsthetwoofus is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #3376
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Western New York
Posts: 129
Oh the sounds of the evening trains through the evening air here at the Goshen brings back such fond memories of last year
__________________
swannie is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 11:14 PM   #3377
Senior Member
 
LKicklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHATSWORTH, GA.
Posts: 1,121
Finally Got Here

DW and I are packed up and everything is a go for leaving Dallas around 9:00 am Thursday morning. Hopefully the weather will improve overnight, we have had rain hear again most all day, think we have set a record here in Georgia for the most rain on record for this time of year. Oh well, not much we can do about it. Good Lord willing we will be there come Friday afternoon..
Kickster and kickster-ret
__________________
2500HD 6.0 Gas/Ext. Cab
2011 Crusader 270RET
2003 Sunnybrook T/T 30FIS
2012 Jeep Compass Limited
1985 S-10 One Owner:
LKicklight is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 11:44 PM   #3378
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
4 days and 15 minutes till goshen 2013!
Posted 11:45 edst.



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130731_224401.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	36637



Click image for larger version

Name:	four.jpeg
Views:	74
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	36638



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130731_224425.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	36639
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 07-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #3379
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Giddy-up


Name:   Forest-River-Inc.-logo.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  9.5 KB



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130731_224624.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	36642
__________________
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #3380
SYE
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
SYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Burton, MI.
Posts: 4,116
Thanks Turbs!!!!
__________________

__________________
Scott & Vicki
2018 Silverado 3500HD Dually 6.6L Duramax/Allison
2018 Columbus 366RL 1492 Edition
Camped 2012 19, 2013 110, 2014 129, 2015 97
2016 93, 2017 79 Nights Camped 2018 4 nights reserved
SYE is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.