Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 02:31 PM   #3391
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Least I'm on the good part of town "north" side.
You "south" siders are trouble.
The muck pile is being prepared and a certain individual accepted (demanded)the $1000 offer(bribe), so there should be no problem with a certain Iowegian as he is scheduled to move 3 times while he is here. Special accommodations have been made for Ms. Amy.
__________________

__________________
OldCoot is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:09 PM   #3392
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCoot View Post

The muck pile is being prepared and a certain individual accepted (demanded)the $1000 offer(bribe), so there should be no problem with a certain Iowegian as he is scheduled to move 3 times while he is here. Special accommodations have been made for Ms. Amy.
I know what site I'm in and its nowhere near muck pile
No where near the "south" end either !
__________________

TURBS is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #3393
Granny Frog
 
ksjerram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wherever we wander...
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

I know what site I'm in and its nowhere near muck pile
No where near the "south" end either !
Don't they have all us FROGs together?
__________________
Kathy, Alan & Cooper the camping cat
2013 Rockwood Mini-Lite
2014 Cedar Creek CKTS - named "The Home"
2013 Sierra Denali 2500 4WD Crew Cab

Fulltimers since 6/5/13
ksjerram is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #3394
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tipp City, OH
Posts: 6,961
Those midnight trains should help disguise any noise we may make during our "operations".
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon toad
Nights Camped 2018 - 38
AquaMan is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #3395
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjerram View Post

Don't they have all us FROGs together?
"Quiet and serene " in the north end
The rest in the south end with oc
:confused
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #3396
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrost65 View Post
Those midnight trains should help disguise any noise we may make during our "operations".
Every 12 minutes we'll be on the move in the shadows.....
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #3397
Granny Frog
 
ksjerram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wherever we wander...
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

"Quiet and serene " in the north end
The rest in the south end with oc
:confused
Just how big is this Lilly Pad? I have a bad hip that really gets p'd off when I walk too far. Will I need to stop every few campers with my empty glass?
__________________
Kathy, Alan & Cooper the camping cat
2013 Rockwood Mini-Lite
2014 Cedar Creek CKTS - named "The Home"
2013 Sierra Denali 2500 4WD Crew Cab

Fulltimers since 6/5/13
ksjerram is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #3398
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjerram View Post

Just how big is this Lilly Pad? I have a bad hip that really gets p'd off when I walk too far. Will I need to stop every few campers with my empty glass?
Now that's funny.
We'll get u a drink iffin your on the north side!


Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	36666
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #3399
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,465
Aerial shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130801_144855.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	36667
TURBS is offline  
Old 08-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #3400
Granny Frog
 
ksjerram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Wherever we wander...
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post

Now that's funny.
We'll get u a drink iffin your on the north side!
I'll remember that. What site did you say you're in?
__________________

__________________
Kathy, Alan & Cooper the camping cat
2013 Rockwood Mini-Lite
2014 Cedar Creek CKTS - named "The Home"
2013 Sierra Denali 2500 4WD Crew Cab

Fulltimers since 6/5/13
ksjerram is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.